Photo

DUMB SH*T

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...

^^ SOME HARSH WORDS........... i think?

Smart man.

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Lol yeh, I've done some rather unfortunate things as well. Mostly when I'm tired, it's amazing what stupid things you do when you're fatigued lol.

Like last year when I went to Germany, my flight was at 4am. I got up and tried to make myself some coffee. Decided I wanted some orange juice as well. Poured the orange juice into the coffee and the milk into an empty cup :confused: That did not taste great at all.

Also one morning I put hair gel on my toothbrush. Luckily didn't get as far as toothpaste in my hair. I think I forgot to take my socks off getting into the shower that day as well.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
lol. I was saying to Allen the other day about a time of how i fucked up my mums magna at the age of 14? Not sure of age but anyway my mum had a shit box TN magna with a 4cyl 2.6 astron motor. Gutless piece's of shit on earth. One day it decided to do a head and pissed water into the chamber filling it full of water hydraulicking the engine. When un doing the spark plug, water shot out while it was running. The car was taken back to my dads workshop for the head to get replaced.

With me deciding to do the job, i began to undo every thing to pull the head off. While remove the main bolt that goes from the cam shaft to the timing gear, i accidentally dropped the washer down into the timing chain cover area. DUMB SHIT! As time goes on, the head gets fixed, gets all put back on to then find out that the engine is locked up solid. My old man had a look and he was scratching hes head thinking whys it all locked up. I realized later then that i had forgot to tell the old man about the washer falling down into the timing cover area. DUMB SHIT! The old man was not happy!

Instead of the washer falling all the way into the sump, the friggen thing landed right on the crank timing gear and chain jamming it solid. Imagine this, engine still in car, stupid front wheel drive east west motor so cant get timing cover off easily, meanwhile rocking the absolute fuck out of the car in gear backwards and forewords to see if we could get the washer to fall into the sump. Any luck? NO FARKN WAY. It was stuck. The old man spewed and said, "You fix it" Hahaha i still remember that.

I managed to get the timing cover off enough to get it out without removing the engine but geeze it was a mission. I learnt my lesson. Yes, i was a dumb shit for that silly mistake, i do have to admit that. I just hope it doesn't happen again.

Posted Image

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
We all learn from our mistakes. I dropped a nut into a brand new turbo that was supposed to go into a CX7 once... Couldnt get the fucker out no matter how hard I tried!

Just recently I started doing rocker covers on a V6 FWD 626. Its a prick of a job and took me a day to get it off... Then the service advisor comes out after I'd done one and told me he didnt say yes to do it, and I'd wasted a day of work :( FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

I'm going to fill this thread with dumb shit I've done at work :confused:
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Heres another for ya all. If you ever think about using rubber grease on your radiator hoses... DONT! Once aged 14 i used rubber grease on a radiator hose which went onto a radiator pipe located inside the old mans race car. It was all great to get the hose on easier but it was no good when it came to the engine running at 80 degrees blowing off the hose losing 25 litres of brand new coolant. Once again, old man wasn't happy. DUMB SHIT!

Oh well, another lesson learnt.

Posted Image

Char

Char

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
lol.
dumb shit i've done. undertaken an rb30det build instead of dropping another rb25det in. dumb shit. lesson learned.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
lol

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing

Lol yeh, I've done some rather unfortunate things as well. Mostly when I'm tired, it's amazing what stupid things you do when you're fatigued lol.

Like last year when I went to Germany, my flight was at 4am. I got up and tried to make myself some coffee. Decided I wanted some orange juice as well. Poured the orange juice into the coffee and the milk into an empty cup :confused: That did not taste great at all.

Also one morning I put hair gel on my toothbrush. Luckily didn't get as far as toothpaste in my hair. I think I forgot to take my socks off getting into the shower that day as well.

And you give me shit... I don't even use any... Wake up and go.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
And you're STILL gayer than 9 dudes fucking 8 dudes ;)

*sigh*, I crashed my mums car into my dads car once :unsure: DUMB. SHIT.

Socrates

Socrates

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
I thought it would be a good idea to start car on 2 cylinders after changing my rocker over gasket.
so started it and plugged in #3 lead, all good. Went to plug in #4 and ..
anyway. in the end i got zapped and I didn't like it.

NEVER AGAIN.

thank you, thank you

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Done that before man. Feels good huh?

Posted Image

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Why did you start the car in the first place with only 2 leads in?? Would have run like a dog, of it ran at all.
But yeah, been there done that. Not a pleasant experience, but I know it'll happen to me again sooner or later.

My mates dad used to check for faults in phone lines, and one of the guys he used to work with tested the wires on his tongue. He figured the chance of someone picking up the phone at that EXACT moment was highly unlikely. One day Carl didn't have his multimeter with him and couldn't be bothered getting it from the van, so tried what this ole always did and put it on his tongue... Can you guess what happened?? Someone picked up the phone at that EXACT moment and he copped 50v to the tongue. He's sworn NEVER to do that again! Haha
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
i chipped 2 teeth, put my phone in a bowl of tomato sauce, dropped a glass on the floor and walked over the broken glas with barefeet during my 19th i was so drunk after drinking a botte of vodka and 1/2 a bottle of jager straight from the bottle. the best thing i wasnt hungover the next morning.
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
That's excusable cos alcohol was the biggest factor. I've got a related story, but I'll post that up another time. Don't want to hog this thread! Lol
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HJ61 GXL
When changing the diff in my fairmont to an LSD (disc to disc change over) i hand tightened the wheel nuts on before dropping the car on its wheels... I was keen to try the LSD out that I forgot to tighten up the wheel nuts.... luckly I didnt end up on 3 wheels!! :(

(O[]O S K Y L I N E O[]O)

lunjiaow

lunjiaow

Nissan GT-R

• Guest Member
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):Yaris, Hilux, S15
i know one stupid thing trevor done. threaded one sparkplug hole in the head of his skyline. LOL! If you guys see a sparkplug fly in to the air, its probably trevors sparkplug while under boost.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
LOL!!!! How did he manage THAT?? Thats fkn funny...
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

lunjiaow

lunjiaow

Nissan GT-R

• Guest Member
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):Yaris, Hilux, S15
on the rb25s you know how you have the strut brace in the way. he never thought of using a wobble joint or tightening by finger first.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Fair enough! I use an 8mm Allan Key and 17mm spanner to move mine out the way, but that's just me. Ouch, how much did it cost to fix?
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!