47 replies to this topic

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
ok so i like hearing stories about dumb things ppl have done.

to start us off here all go.
Me and a mate went to aramdale 5-0 shop to file a report. anyway after being in there for 5 mins i said to my mate "why are there so many cops in here" you can probally guess the shit i got after that aye.
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
ooo and another quickie my sister is truely a blonde at heart even thought she's a brunette. we were talking about one of her x's sisters and i said his sister is blonder than a blonde then my sister goes "nah she's just stupid for a blonde"

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
To many to mention.

I could write a book.........

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
well put one down lol

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
One.

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
hahahahahaha thats good lol no really tell a story

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
This one time, at band camp........

Married my first wife.

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
haqhahahahaha smarty pants

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Here we go, dragging up an old thread.

Lately I've been hitting the painkillers pretty hard as the broken bones and reconstructions have been playing up and giving me a little grief. The result of medicating is a lack of concentration and focus. Here's what I've done lately.

I took my battery out of the Skyline to suss out the Surf because the one that was in there had gone flat due to sitting with the alarm drawing power.
After doing what I needed to do, I put the battery back in the Skyline...... backwards.
As I connected the terminals there was a lot of clicking and shit going on and I just didn't realise what I had done. A fucking spastic move to say the least.
The only damage I had done was to blow the 75A main fuse. Brett was there and couldn't belive it. Neither could I.
The stupid thing about this is that the negative terminal wouldn't go on so I opened it up a little to get it over the pole, and the positive terminal was loose so I had to nip it up to get it to fit. Dumb shit.

As some of you know, I recently rebuilt the Surf 4x4. I was having an overfuelling issue so I came to the conclusion that the injector pump was not performing as well as it should so I had a spare that I would put in. The engine would idle, but it would break down under load.
So I pulled the engine down to the point where I could get to everything and called it a day. The next day I went out there and put the other pump in..... Or so I thought.
Yup, you guessed it. I put the old one back in. When I tried the engine again, same issue. Overfuelling. I spat the dummy and walked away from the car for a week.
Okay, I thought. It's not the injector pump. It must be the injectors. I went though my parts bin and that's when I spotted it. The other injector pump. Then it dawned on me. Dumb shit.

I'm saving the best for last, and here it is.
Brett's on annual leave. I ask Brett, "Dude, can you give me a hand to swap this injector pump over?". Brett replies, "I thought you did that already." You can imagine what he thought after I told him what I did.
I ate the serve that was handed to me and took it like a man. Anyway, Brett comes over and helps me to swap the injector pumps over. After about 3 hours of work, we fire the Surf up and you guessed it, same problem. Overfuelling like a bitch.
"What the fuck is wrong with this bitch?" I said. I suggested that we change over the injectors, but Brett suggests that we rip the crossover pipe out to see if the turbo is causing the problem. Okay, I'll relent and go with that. It's easy to get to and if it's not the problem we're halfway there to removing the injectors.
We take the crossover pipe off and fire up the Surf. The bitch purrs like a kitten with a sardine. "It's the fucking turbo!" Brett says and blips the throttle. Next thing we know, this shit comes flying out of the open side of the turbo and litters the engine bay. "What the fuck is that?" Brett says. We shut the engine down and I remove the elbow in front of the turbo.
Now as anyone who has rebuilt an engine knows, you stuff rags into places that you don't want dirt or foreign matter to enter, like cylinder bores, or carbies, or turbo inlets. You know where this is going, don't you?
After removing the elbow, there it was. A rag that I had stuffed into the turbo to keep it clean. I had not noticed it in there when I was installing the engine and just plonked the elbow on without clearing the rag.
DUMB SHIT!
Brett is still giving me shit about it and I have to say, I deserve it and I'll take it. If anyone else wants to pile on, feel free to do so. This has to be the dumbest thing I have done in my life.
Now wonder the engine was overfuelling, it was starving of oxygen due to the rag blocking the intake.
Dumb shit.

Posted Image

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Allen that made my day! Hahaha. Lol.

Ok, now thats over... I almost did the same thing at work. Took a topmount intercooler off a CX7 to change the spark plugs or some shit. Poked a rag down into the turbo, but poked it right down so it didnt get in the way. 10 minutes later I put the intercooler off and stopped... then remembered the rag and took it apart and grabbed it out.

There is a reason my nickname at work is Rhystard ;)
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Char

Char

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
rag blocking the way, nice! i just cringed and was having images of my engine in the shed. on those biker build off n shit they always forget to take the plastic covers that come with new engines off etc.

speaking of brett giving u shit tho, i remember someone saying to me, "wait! Nakkers is asian!??"

in saying that, i believe i am the oldest member of WCC what with my 1 yr membership expiring back in 12 sep 2009! - "i was in in WCC before WCC was even WCC.. bitch!"

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
You stupid dumb forget full no good shit for brains fuck stick. You also forgot to mention about how you didn't put the radiator cap on properly before taking the car for a test drive, you cock head.

Results of test drive.... water pissing out every were under the bonnet coz fuck stick didn't screw the cap on properly. :bash:

Dumb Shit!

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
Oh mate at least you used the thread for what its for lol

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Remind me to never fuck anything up in front of Brett...

That radiator story reminds me of something I did the other day. I had to replace the top and bottom hose on an RX8 (not an easy job :(). I put it all back together, filled it with coolant and started it up, and begun to wonder why it took so much water... Til I noticed the puddle coming from underneath. Turns out I had split another hose while tryingto remove the top hose (facepalm). Thankfully it was right next to the thermostat house and not hard to get to, so I took it off, cut it behind the split and refitted it. Good as new.

Let's not do that again...
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Allen takes first place for dumb shit of the month.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
  • Car(s):VR commodore
  • Bike(s):maybe later

Allen takes first place for dumb shit of the millennium.

thats better

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
I second that!!

Btw that RX8 came back for some more work today... All done no issues at all. Hopefully I've got rid of my "boomerang"!
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

You stupid dumb forget full no good shit for brains fuck stick. you cock head. fuck stick.

ALICTABOAJUYAYSFCOAW.

Posted Image

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
^^ SOME HARSH WORDS........... i think?

s'all good, i got ur back......

Posted Image