Photo

WCC Photography Cruise 2

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
How would it go if we have it a week earlier? Would that suit for most people?

I'm sure that what ever date we set or stick to, it will still work for most people if we organize a way of getting everyones cars down there somehow. Scott if its still on the 6th, im sure we can work out something to get your car down there.

I know its a pain in the ass, but we will just have to stick with a date that will suit most people. For the ones that will miss out, there will be another in a few months.

I encourage everyone to come along to this day. I think this will be something that will be really important to the image of the club.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
gah i hope my car is fixed and painted by then and not sitting in the panel beater eeeeek

but apart from not knowing tht i will be in hopefully
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

Socrates

Socrates

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
i'll come down, just whack me on the end somewhere. :P

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
I suppose I can make it a week earlier? It'll be the day before I get my licence back though. Lol. But yeah, I can do the week before if it suits everyone?

I know it suits Scott, Martin does it help you as well?
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Doesn't really help me lol, i have football every sunday. Would probably be even harder because i will be playing away on that day, would need to go home, get my car, then head to the meet point... I think i should just write myself off for this one, it will be too much hassle for everyone else just to get me there.

Have fun on it guys, i will be looking forward to the next one :thumbsup:

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
Nothing ever helps you martin lol. I will definetely be attending.
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
OK guys, i've been forced to change the date so Scotty can attend. This does mean that my car wont be there, but shit happens I guess.
THE NEW DATE IS THE 30TH OF MAY!!! Mark it in your calenders, I dont want anyone to forget!!
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
ur car can be there rhys get ur mate to drive it that way we all win damm i cant wait for truck stop may need some stockies
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Lol actually Scotty, i still don't win :confused:

:P

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
:flipa: thats life dude lol if u choose the club over a soccer game u would be fine hahaha

Lol actually Scotty, i still don't win :confused:

:P

Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
How about you choose the club over England? :P I get paid to play, playing football is paying for my car... So i need to play.

Rhys how about i just organise with you a time when we can get some good shots after my conversion is done and then it can be photoshopped into the background picture?

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
lol fair call but i cant exactly put off a trip i have been planning for a year for 1 cruise lol hope it is a good day

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Scott, I'm putting you in front of me being able to drive to this. You owe me a beer or 24! :P
And my friend works for Maccas, chances are she'll be doing a full day/arvo/night shift and won't be able to come along :(
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
sam will drive ur car for u

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
No. He's driven it once cos I was about to vomit... Never again. Besides, he'll probably be driving the 32!
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Socrates

Socrates

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
*Waves at Rhys* ;)
If all else fails I volunteer to drive your car, no worries if u don't want me to though, I'd understand.
Emphasis on the "if all else fails", I prefer to be last choice, cause I don't like the look of your clutch, nothing bad just I'm not used to them.
Hope I can help and my dad or someone can drive my datto to the cruise.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
No offence dude, but a 300hp Skyline with a twin plate clutch isn't exactly the best car for an inexperienced driver to be behind the wheel of.

That and I don't let anyone but Ashley drive my car. Well, Dad can but he won't.

It's ok, I've got plenty of photos of my car, so I don't really need many more. I didn't take any photos of my car at the last cruise, so don't think I need any this time.

Thanks for the offer Socs, but I'll have to decline.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
can we photoshop my car in aswell. it'll probz be getting fixed at that tim if just car ever get back to m and sort this shit out. oooo day after lachlans sisters wedding
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
The way things are going Jess, you'll still be fighting :P

But we have plenty of photos of your car, so that wont be a problem. Otherwise we can just take it out before/after its been fixed if you want.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

s2k12

s2k12

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 14 posts
  • LocationBallajura, WA.
  • Car(s):1989 Nissan Skyline R31
I'll try make it out, haven't been on a cruise in months (or around these forums, for that matter).

For those who dont know what this is, you're not a realy car enthusiast :P Its a massive truck stop with two different levels. Great for burnouts because cops are never around, and in this instance, enough room for us all.

I've seen cops there lol, due to a certain F250...

A great location, none the less.