NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
OK guys, the next WCC Photography Cruise is here!! The first one was a huge success (although I was hurting for a few days afterwards...), however this one is particually important. We are taking photos for out new website design.
As you all know, we're trying to incorporate our members' cars into the design of the website and make the whole thing more about our members unlike a few certain clubs.
So what is a Photography Cruise? Well, basically we all meet up at a certain location (I like City West because its so local and everyone knows it) then drive down to the first location for a few shots. Once finished here, move on to another location and more photos. After the last one, I've decided that 2 meet points (not including the first) will be enough. Any more, and I begin to run out of room on my card, I get waaaaay too sore, and you'll all start to get bored. So thats the layout.
Locations... Firstly, we need a photo similar to the one above. I was thinking about lining you all up and taking the photo from an elevated position, and thought about the Albany Highway Truckstop. For those who dont know what this is, you're not a realy car enthusiast :P Its a massive truck stop with two different levels. Great for burnouts because cops are never around, and in this instance, enough room for us all. Best of all, the two different levels allow us to line the cars up down the bottom, then take photos from above on the upper level. Also a good location for some single shots while we're there. Depends how it goes, but we might move to another location afterwards, or just leave it there. Either way, thats my idea so if anyone else has other ideas, please post them up!!
I would also like to grab some panning shots while I'm there this time, which are the driving shots we all know and love.

Ok, dates and times. Well I know Martin will have his car all turbo and shit by June, and I will have my licence back on the 1st of June, so I'm looking at doing this on Sunday the 6th of June. So the details are below:

Martin doesnt matte (:P) but Scotty is flying out on the 4th of June, so the date has been changed:

Date: Sunday the 30th of May
Time: Meet at 2:00pm, leave at 2:30pm
Meet: City West on Sutherland Street. You all know it.

From here, a 30 minute drive will take us to the truck stop, where the photos begins. I'll make up a map, including a second location, however we may not end up going to this location as discussed above.
Here I should probably stress that attending this event is very important!! These photos (group photos at least) will be used in the building of the site, as well as logos and stickers. If you miss out this time, you will have to wait until the next one in a few months time to get your car into the background. ADD THIS TO YOUR DIARY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who werent at the last cruise, the photos are all here: WCC Photography Cruise 1

So dont miss out again!
See you all there, hope you're all as excited as I am!!

Rhys

Edited by NA_Goodness, 02 May 2010 - 12:29 AM.

RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
7th of June is a Monday dude, did you mean the 6th?

Posted Image

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Yes I do, and that has been changed. Cheers mate! Lol
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
sweet bro, i'll be there for sure
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Everybody vote for 3:30pm meet :D I know you all want me there....

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Should be there - just remind me... So far in advance ugh

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Dude, its a month! And stop saying June is so far away, its depressing :P

We had to make it early so there is plenty of time for people to organise themselves. Brett made it particually clear to me that he wanted EVERYONE there.

Oh yeah, Martin wants to push the time back an hour. I'm worried about sunlight, or lack of. What do you all think?
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
I think someone should go get his car for him if he wants to stay at football...

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Thats not a bad idea!! Hey, its part of the club. As long as thats there... Lol. Good idea James.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Haven't been on a cruise in so so long...

I'd get it... but he wouldn't trust me plus I don't trust anyone with my car :P

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
big ask can u make it a week earlier i fly out to england the tuesday before this i know u wont have ur licence back rhys but u can get someone to drive ur car for u i would really like to get into this shot as it was my idea lol let us know if not i hope ur damm good at photoshop rhys
lol
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts

I think someone should go get his car for him if he wants to stay at football...

Yehhhhhh... Don't know how much my insurance company would like that lol

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Ash is insured to drive my car (The chick who drives it now I dont have a licence), so its not too hard to add someone. Plus cos she's older then my and is a girl, my insurance didnt go up at alll which was great. The chance of my gearbox breaking has though, many bad noises come from it cos she cant use the clutch properly... Lol
Ffs Scotty, why do you make this so difficult?? I was soooo looking forward t actually driving on this one :(
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Yeh that's the thing lol, if James was to drive my car, he is younger than me and a guy... So my insurance would go up for sure. Did you edit that post Rhys, i'm sure it's changed since i first read it :P

I really want my car to be in the background shot :( But if it makes it too hard then i'll sit this one out, can't get my way all the time :)

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
ill be there this time rhys i need some pics of the car before the colour is changed :) yay!Posted Image

Turbo X-Trail

Turbo X-Trail

Holden Camira

• Paid Member
  • 34 posts
  • LocationSorrento, NOR
  • Car(s):T30 X-trail Ti-L 270awhp @ 11psi
  • Bike(s):Only a pushy. (i.e. fuck that)
I'm in Rhys!

I'LL HAVE MY WHEELS BY THEN!
yayyyyy!!!

flash new superhiro 19"s

Posted Image

*drooooooooooooooollll*
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
'02 Nissan X-Trail GT-L. Disco Potato .86 rear @ 0.7bar(10psi), Tial MV-S sexternal gate, EMS stinger, LC-1 wideband, FMIC, 440s, 3" zorst, gauges n shit... bout 200kw @ all four - some of my own tuning. Coming soon: Coilovers! (finally)

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Cam, they look awesome Dude! Can't wait to see them fitted.
Sam, I wil physically DRAG you there this time! DO NOT FORGET! lol
Martin, James can't drive your car because he'll be driving his! Lol. Can your missus drive? Or a friend?even if you don't get insurace for it, I doubt anything will happen to it.

I didn't edit my post, your just crazy... Yes... Crazy... :whistling:
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
Posted Image hahaha lol yeh yeh ill come. ill give u my number closer to the date aswell so u can remind me LOL just in case.

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Nooooooooooo 6th of June is bad for me. I have an endurance ride planned for that day. It is a long weekend by the way. Maybe the 7th could work, but Scott still could not make that date anyway.
I dont mind missing out, I can just use a photo I already have and photoshop it in, The picture will most likely be photoshoped anyway.
Brett is also deciding against using the Warrior skin as the default as there are quie a few limitations apparently. So the photos will be used to make a logo similar to the one on the last skin I guess.
Id advise taking individual photos of the cars from a few angles and using those same angles for each car.
If you cant make this one, Photos from the last photo cruise can also be used or if you have good quality photos of your car already, they could also be used.

Its the little things in life that count.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
It's too hard to please everyone.

What the fuck can you do?

Posted Image