137 replies to this topic

Tritty

Tritty

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol

hey tritty can i get put down as a team without knowing exactly who is on my team yet i have a few mates who wanna go but no-one ever commits till the day but ill be there with at least me and a mate rolling all gangsta in tha 380 lol

Yeah that is ok, You will have to complete the form and sign the disclaimer before you take part on the day. Just send in your Team entry form with who you think will be in your team and you can add to/change it on the morning of the event.
Its the little things in life that count.

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
this works out to be a good date for this as the monday is a public holiday so sunday session afterwards sounds like a plan
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
No sunday sesh for me on account of baby :confused:

send me some entries people!

Its the little things in life that count.

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
i'm sending lachlan's and mine today
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
I agree with Reaper, sunday sesh afterwards sounds great. Though I still have to form a team for this event
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
wont have 32 finished by then, could do something to help out tho let me know

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
with the teams can u have more then 1 car?

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
nevermind i just re-read evrything lol now it makes sense :)

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
are there many teams so far??

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Does it matter? We're still going to win!

Awww yeah!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
As if. Youre going to be heavily disappointed Lachlan

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
There's only been one entry so far.

Like most things we organise, everyone's interested but nobody will make the effort.

This will probably be scratched.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
no dont do that i am sure people have done the same as me forgot to take the slip to post it when ur rushing around in the morning before work i know i will be there for sure i would expect some people to show up on the day who havent sent it there forms
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Yeh i am still going to send in my form, was just waiting on one of my team members to tell me she can come.

I hope this isn't scratched, i was so looking forward to it :(

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
You can't rock up on the day without sending in your forms.
We have to know how many people will be there to accommodate the tasks.
That's why a deadline was made, so we can get ready for the event.

If this turns out like the Christmas event, I'm giving up on this club.
We spent hundreds of dollars putting food and drinks up for everyone who said they were coming and only a few people turned up. It was fucking disappointing.

And like most cruises, everyone says that they will be there and less that a quarter show.

I've got better things to do with my time.

MAKE IT HAPPEN PEOPLE!

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
+1 ^

Organizing isn't easy and it is so frustrating when people don't come through. If you can't come then fine, but don't say you can because then shit gets organized for you and it is such a fuck around when you don't show up. I had the same experience trying to organize SAUWA's entry into Motorvation this year, 50 people tell me they are interested and wanna join in, when it comes crunch time to send in the entry, suddenly nobody ever wanted to be a part of it.

Its you guys letting the club down, and its a pity because this is such a good club and we could have so much fun! There are a lot of good people like Allen and Brett trying to make things happen for us and we fuck them around!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Hey what do i do if i can't get in touch with my mates to get them to sign the forms before the cut-off date? Cos my mates all work, so i doubt i will be able to get them to sign the form before thursday.

So can i just send in the team nomination form and get them to sign on the day?

Assuming this still takes place of course :(

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
A mate whos not part of this club seems interested, hopefully he can get a team in that should make at least 6 that I EXPECT to come (Jess/Me, Hanaldo, My Mate, Scott, Nak, Russell).

C'mon guys, fill your forms out!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Is that enough teams to make it happen? I have 4 people in my team, we could split into two teams...

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Well if thats a semi-definite (what a half assed word!) then a few "random" teams should fill the numbers up, yeah?