2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Give us all a date Scotty and let us know if it's definitely $90.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
Saturday, 31 October AM or PM
Sunday, 1 November PM
Saturday, 7 November AM or PM
Saturday, 14 November AM or PM
Sunday, 15 November AM or PM
Saturday, 21 November AM or PM
Sunday, 22 November PM
Saturday, 28 November AM
Sunday, 29 November PM

these r dates available and yes still $90 need money in asap to get spot confirmed
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Well im in for that price. Sundeee the 1st sounds good to me. Need to set a date and stick with it. If people miss out, well theres next time. I hope that these will be more frequently so people can go another time if they miss out. I hold you captian of the ahg events scotty. :whistling: :)

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ill take that role if everyone agrees
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
Myself R33S1 (paid)
Alix HR31 (paid)
Allen 2LV8ETR
Breet V8EATER (paid)
Char
ryan
flash x
flash x mate
niksmo
chris

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Agreed by me and i dont think Allen could give a shit man. Its all your show for theses events.

Mark me down as paid bud and i will give you the cash. You goin to powercruise on Sundee? Can give you the spendoola then or DD to yr account.

Posted Image

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Same here Scotty. If you want to Captain the RAC events, then the ball is yours.
I will be seeing Brett on Saturday and I'll give him my cash to pass over to you.
Also dude, what's happening with the dashboard? Did you want Brett to take it with him to pass on to you?

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
cool dude ill pm details to u know and allen ill grab dash off of u or dont u live in armadale area cause my mate who wants it works don there every day

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok guys 1ST nov sunday arvo session i have pm's details to u for payment need them in asap to book it thanks guys

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

allen ill grab dash off of u or dont u live in armadale area cause my mate who wants it works don there every day

Yeah mate, I'm in Armadale.
Get him to buzz me on 0415 778 204.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Ive DD money scotty

Posted Image

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts
  • LocationYour mums house
  • Car(s):2004 Landcruiser Sahara V8, Project SLR5000

ok guys 1ST nov sunday arvo session

Bretto, give us a call on the Sat to remind me to come and take some snaps.
Andrew

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
No wukkers!

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
to all people going to this event ill be at the monthly cruise next tuesday so try bring dollars then so i can get the ball rolling thanks alot

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
With the clash for the 4x4 Non-Member's Cruise #1 being on the 1st November, are we going to make it now Saturday the 7th November?
If this can be confirmed I'll add it to the calendar so that there won't be any further clashes.

Posted Image

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts
  • LocationYour mums house
  • Car(s):2004 Landcruiser Sahara V8, Project SLR5000
Thanks Allen,

Sorry for the clash :stupid:

I'll make it up with a kick ass map for members car cruise (been talkin to Bretto already about it)
Andrew

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
make it sunday the 8th dude sunday seems to suit most ppl plus i sometimes work saturdays lol ill ring up and book it this week once i get at least half the people's money so anyone who needs to pay or wants to come bring money to tuesday nights cruise

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

make it sunday the 8th dude sunday seems to suit most ppl plus i sometimes work saturdays lol ill ring up and book it this week once i get at least half the people's money so anyone who needs to pay or wants to come bring money to tuesday nights cruise

Are you aware that the Sauwa Members Cruise is on the 8th of November?
Personally I don't give a fuck, I'd turn up to this but I'm wondering how the others feel about it.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok lock it in 7th nov u guys want morning session then we still got sat arvo to do whatever and sun members cruise with sauwa cool lock it in eddy

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Locked in.

Posted Image