REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
ok guys well i guess its time we all get out to ahg for some training.
I think it would be a good day for us to all get to know each other and learn a bit about handling our cars, the last one i did required 10 ppl and cost $80 each, i think. *edit* $90 each it works out to $82.50 for 10 ppl but i think a $7.50 extra would be a good show towards supporting a club which i think will make a difference in the cruise scene!
So if ppl r interested i will organise this and any profit made (because i think its a little less) will go to brett and allen towards maintaining this site and us all having some good cruises.
I ask ppl post names here as soon as i get a decent number interested i will book a day. I will update tomorrow after speaking to ahg as to some times available.

thanks alot
your friendly neighbourhood RAPIST (sorry Scott)
Scotty

pm me for payment details

LIST SO FAR (will put paid next to names after payments recieved)
Scotty R33 Gtst with RB26 conversion
Bretto
Allen
Char (if tyres get sorted) *see lachlan dude*
Alix (scotts mate with hr31 passage gt)
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Count me in. Ive never been to one of these so i wouldnt mind going. You can never stop learning skills.

Thanks for the note of support with funds man to the club. We need it very much in to help keep WCC alive. All donatations are much appreciated.

I was thinking of adding a donation section or module to the website so if someone wants to make a donation to the club, they can and if they did, they would have a shinny "made a donatation" logo added under there PAYG Member or PAID members logo. All in good time it will happen. The website has come a long way since the start of the month. I wouldnt want to think of the hours me and Allen have put into it so far. Bullshit crazy hours but its all worth it. WCC rocks, what can i say....

Anyway back to the subject. Add me to the list bud, im goin! :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...

Posted Image

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
may be keen pending tyres, got 2 spare 18" 265's for my rears in the shed but wether i can make the current ones last that long..

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok guys got some dates today

3rd oct
10th oct
17th oct
and 31st oct all saturday morning sessions are available so if we get numbers and cash in quick we can get into it if anyone is interested we could get out there on the 10th which would be funny as SAUWA have the arvo session booked there
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
hey fucker i just saw that edit u r so dead brett or allen whoever is responsible

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
ay' :blink: me just logged on. what you on about :dunno:

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
BTW man the 10th is powercruise weekend, otherwise from that its open on any other dates to go. 3rd or 17th sounds oright to me. 17th will give it time to get a few people interested in going to then get numbers. Basicly a month from now.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok so 17th sounds interesting can we get the numbers up i think it will be a good day

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok i have asked around a few of my groups and i think i will book the 17th if we can get money together so will need to start collecting funds from ppl who r coming pm me for bank details if u wanna lock a spot in

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
kewl 17th it is. did ya want me to add the event to the community calendar scotty?

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
yeah can we try get a few more numbers up i wanna make a good day of this

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
If you want to delay it you can man coz i think that the "filth free fang" may be run on the 17th. It will give more time to get numbers. Up to you bud.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed

If you want to delay it you can man coz i think that the "filth free fang" may be run on the 17th. It will give more time to get numbers. Up to you bud.

yeah looks like i will push it back till nov so we can get 10 ppl deffinete for the day got about 5/6 atm who will commit

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Rodger that

Posted Image

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts
  • LocationYour mums house
  • Car(s):2004 Landcruiser Sahara V8, Project SLR5000
I'll keep an eye on this as I would like to come down and get some piccys for the site.
Andrew

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
Myself R33S1
Alix HR31
Allen 2LV8ETR
Breet V8EATER
Char (if he sorts tyres)
ryan
flash x
flash x mate
benson
niksmo
chris

so far this is the list can we get 2 more and i will book asap come on guys ive been dying to get back out there

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Hey nakkers, you interested in going?

Posted Image

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
i got 2 mates keen but cant do 17th,
-im good for whenever though i'll just shred my 18s

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok looks like i got the numbers i need i will contact AHG tomorrow to chek dates and then book it pm me for bank details as will need to get $ in ASAP and char it wont be the 17th as im booked all that weeekend also