• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Lol I'm on your side Rhys, I want a night cruise. The temperature is cooler so awesome for our cars, less traffic, etc. Not too mention I could actually attend! lol

Mally

Mally

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member
  • 512 posts
  • Locationmalaga area
  • Car(s):76 statesman, 09 colt
only if you go through places that are known for bad traffic.

ICULOOKN

ICULOOKN

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVic Park
  • Car(s):2006 Holden VZ Thunder SS Ute
traffic is only bad on saturday during the dat at places where shopping centres are! i.e carousel ud have to find carparks of places that arent open so we can park tho!
You might be like whats the attraction but some dudes just love to lose traction!!!

ICULOOKN

ICULOOKN

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVic Park
if u have the cruise on a saturday night Running on Empty is also on (but there every satuday night) generally try n stay away from them
You might be like whats the attraction but some dudes just love to lose traction!!!

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Yeah no shit. Stay away from those guys :confused:
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

ICULOOKN

ICULOOKN

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 24 posts
  • LocationVic Park
night time is actually better for me then my car wont overheat as much :/

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
  • Car(s):VR commodore
  • Bike(s):maybe later
friday night FTW :D

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
dude seriously sunday is safer in the way of cop trouble
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

arrrh33T

arrrh33T

Toyota Celica

• Paid Member
  • 40 posts
  • Locationmorley
  • Car(s):r33 gtst 97, holden rodeo 4x4 94
  • Bike(s):10 digits then i ride her !
agree REAPER (:

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
+11ty billion.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
bump lets get this happening shall we
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
^agreed
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
+ 1 ^. I hope that I have my timing belt and stuff done.
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....

huddo R33

huddo R33

Holden Commodore

• Paid Member
  • 55 posts
  • Locationwilletton
  • Car(s):R33 GTS-T series 2
just did my timing belt and water pump today so im all good for this cruise :P found out what was making the noise the bearings in my idler pulley were dead
3 hour job and that included new ally radiator

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Good to hear you gave your ride a bday David.
OK think that is long enough to let everyone have a vote on when/where.
Vote stats indicate that Sunday day and heading south is the clear winners. Check first post for updates. :thumbsup:

Its the little things in life that count.

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
aewsome can't wait :D
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
i think the weather has been holding out nicely of late why not plan for a bbq finish about 1ish i think it would make for a great spot somewhere by the water and jess can bring the steaks lol "cause we know how she feels about people putting meat in her burger" :P

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
She just loves meat it general! :P
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Socrates

Socrates

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
hahahaha

it's a maybe for this one, stuff on the night before
as well as i've been to cruises once a week recently

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Dude, I've been known to cruise hungover, you'll be fine. And once a week cruises means your getting out there, sociallising! It's a good thing. Harden up and get out there :P

I'm looking forward to this one.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!