REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
Ok guys time to get the ball rolling on a day that you will remember for a long time. We are looking to book a tuning arvo at RAC driver training center, despite the name there is no actual tuning done, what you will get is the chance to take your own car out onto their 1.6km track plus the 2 skid pans (ill have to check on this but last time i spoke to them we get the skidpans also), this will give you a chance to put yourself and your car to the test to see your limits.

Ok now the thing is this day can only be done on a Thursday or Friday arvo so you will need to take the day off of work (your boss will understand).
We will need about 14 people signed up for this to make it a go, cost is about $70 each person.

As for dates i am going to get in contact with RAC and get a list of dates for the next few months and we shall put it to a vote so please let me know if your are INTERESTED this is not locking you into it until we set a date and start collecting money.

Thanks alot

Your local pisshead
REAPER :beer:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
I'm in mate! Give me a date and I will take it off, woooo!

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
i will be in also :D looks like fun. but i will be a slow snail haha
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the 1st of June though, PLEASE!!! Haha
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
I am 300% in! Have wanted to do this for about 2 years now, so hells yeh i'm in. I might also have two mates that are in, they are members here but not very active so i will have a chat to them about it tomorrow.

But yes. I'm in for sure (also on the basis that it is after June).

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
guys to tell you the truth it will prob me more end of july as i am away in england for june so yes rhys you will have your licence back
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I love you Scottykins!!!
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
u scare me
:sick:

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Scotty you're all creepy and seedy until someone mentions love and commitment and then you're terrified :P

End of July will probs suit me... I may be back at uni by then though, i think i have classes on Friday but consider them ditched! Car will be done by then though for sure, sweeet :D

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
im interested for sure :) and ill talk to dad and see if hes in.
Ahg = burnouts right?? someone remind me lol

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
My ass is already there, ive just got to catch up to it. :P

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
  • Car(s):VR commodore
  • Bike(s):maybe later
do they let L platers drive there? lol

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Nah mate, you need a license. How long you got to go on your L's?

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
  • Car(s):VR commodore
  • Bike(s):maybe later
goin for my phase 2 in like a week n a half...again

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
so hes still too far away to attend ahg. lol

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Yeah, it's an annoying rule, but sadly it exists. I missed out last time because the government took my licence from me... Stupid government :P
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
yeah dude you should really get some real road time anyway before something like this because some of our members are going to find it hard let alone someone who had just got their licence

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
I'm probably keen.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed

I'm probably keen.

probably mmmmmmm typical fence sitter comment lol yeah cool

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
Im in as long as nothing happens to the 34 between now and then...Touch Wood
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....