Photo

AHG RETURNS

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Poll: dates for ahg (5 member(s) have cast votes)

what dates suit ppl

1. saturday 6th march (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. saturday 20th march AM (0 votes [0.00%])

3. saturday 27th march (0 votes [0.00%])

4. sunday 28th march pm (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

5. saturday 3 april (0 votes [0.00%])

6. saturday 24th april pm (0 votes [0.00%])

7. sunday 25th april pm (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Thats gota suck man. Lachlan, you are welcome to have a drive of the V8EATER a few times if you want. You have already paid your money so i would like you to have some fun. I trust ya coz i cant see you thrashing it any more than i do plus out there you cant hit anything but spin out.

Your call dude. Bring your long sleeved clothes just in case.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Scott, are you able to pick me up as well? I've got my camera ready and waiting :D Sucks to hear Lachlan, I know what it's like to pay for a spot and not be able to participate. My cars have broken both times I tried to go :(
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Looked like everyone was having fun today, wish my car wasn't broken :( Would have liked to stay for longer too, but my mates gf has him on a rather short leash :confused:

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Sounds like everyone was having fun!! Pity I couldn't get there :( Sorry I couldn't snap some photos for you, Dani.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
was a ball sorry didnt see ur message till now rhys was awesome day had a ball spining out a few times lol
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Great day! thanks for organising it Scott. I think I did alright for my first time doing anything like that. I felt the car loose a little traction a couple of times, it scares me so I back off, I dont think I will ever drive like some of you guys.
I really liked the skid pan we were on, it was like our own private corner, Over the other side looked pretty busy with the V8 cars there as well. On course 10 I was pretty impressed with Matt driving the White 180, nice and calm driving and it didnt look all that fast coz it wasnt crazy but had some of the quickest times.
I liked the breaking for the box at the end, it was good practice at getting to know how well your car stops.
Thanks again for a great day, hopefully I can do the next one. :thumbsup:

Its the little things in life that count.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
No worries guys! :) It was still good to have everyone come down and watch.

Today was a absolute hoot. I loved it. Its awesome fun! :devil: I definetly think that its time for some new feet. The tyres are pretty fried and the difference compared to last time proves to me, she doesnt grip well with bald tyres. So the plan is to get all new tyres and stick it in 4wd to see how much better it will perform. A major hard launch i recon off the line whould cut the times down plus the car will grip better for corners.

All in all, today was just a play day to kill my tyres. Next time, i think i will be a bit more serious about it. Seeing Allen having no tyres last time doing the courses compared to this time having top lap times show me that tyres play a big effect to the driving of the car to then get the best results.

New tyres are a must before i take my car out again anywere. I dont think mr plod would be happy with them now being all slicks.

The V8EATER needs a birthday.

Posted Image

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
+3 Today was awesome!

THanks Brett and Marianne for letting me drive the R32's. It was really good to get out the despite being Megnum-less (well, for most of the day anyway :P). Was interesting doing the course(s) in three different cars. Brett's was the most powerful and had the least grip, Mariannes and Dan's were fairly similar power-wise but Marianne's had decent tread and Dan's had AWD but a farked clutch. Was pretty cool getting around in deifferent situations.

Made me miss the R34 a wee bit but I still had a smile on my face! :D

Can't wait for the next skidpan/track/tuning day!!!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
+1 for a tuning day! I would love to get my car out on their track

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
All good Scotty, I realised you weren't coming through so went and slept for 4 hours :P

Glad you all had fun guys, and I'm glad you were still able to get out there, Lachlan. Next time you guys go, I should have my licence back so with any luck my car won't break down like last time!! Really not having much luck AHG. Lol.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Tune day is a must i recon.

Thanks too Scotty for organizing the event. It really was a top day.

Posted Image

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline

No worries guys! :) It was still good to have everyone come down and watch.

Today was a absolute hoot. I loved it. Its awesome fun! :devil: I definetly think that its time for some new feet. The tyres are pretty fried and the difference compared to last time proves to me, she doesnt grip well with bald tyres. So the plan is to get all new tyres and stick it in 4wd to see how much better it will perform. A major hard launch i recon off the line whould cut the times down plus the car will grip better for corners.

All in all, today was just a play day to kill my tyres. Next time, i think i will be a bit more serious about it. Seeing Allen having no tyres last time doing the courses compared to this time having top lap times show me that tyres play a big effect to the driving of the car to then get the best results.

New tyres are a must before i take my car out again anywere. I dont think mr plod would be happy with them now being all slicks.

The V8EATER needs a birthday.

DAMMIT!!! I wanted to come sooo badly but I couldn't I had to wait for the delivery man to deliver furniture. an I had to wait F@#!in Hours for him. I'm glad everyone had fun when I didn't..lol :) Hopefully I can make it next time
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Lol don't worry Isaac, everyone loved it so i'm sure this club will have plenty more events like that.

Next time, my car will be turbo :D

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
and i will do it next time too :D
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Poor GTR :'(

I mean, poor Onevia.....

I had more fun than any of you, of course...

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts

and i will do it next time too :D

Me threeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum

Poor GTR :'(

I mean, poor Onevia.....

I had more fun than any of you, of course...

sure fence sitter if u actually wanna have a look at SKYLINES australia's line up compared to our's i think we showed up with 8 ppl driving SKYLINES compared to ur lot with that lovely mmmmmmmmmm what was that again oooohhhhhh commonwhore hahahahhaha

BURN :flipa:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
:bootyshake:

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
I do have to agree with Scott there. SAUWA had stuff all skylines.

When we have the next event, and im sure one will happen again very soon, our name will be more well known as a way of expanding the clubs reputation. Banners and flags will be held at the venue to attract more attention to the club.

On another note, personally since doing both skid pans, i have to say that a like the left side. Its out the way from the V8 cars and theres plenty of room compared to the other side.

I hope we get to keep the same side all the time.

Soooo, when is SAUWA's next RAC day? We must have it on the same day again. Gota rub it in. :P

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Lol yeh, and what was going on with that Silvia, that guy was the worst driver i have ever seen! Unless he had Linglong tyres on, then he is the best driver i have ever seen...