Photo

AHG RETURNS

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Poll: dates for ahg (5 member(s) have cast votes)

what dates suit ppl

1. saturday 6th march (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. saturday 20th march AM (0 votes [0.00%])

3. saturday 27th march (0 votes [0.00%])

4. sunday 28th march pm (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

5. saturday 3 april (0 votes [0.00%])

6. saturday 24th april pm (0 votes [0.00%])

7. sunday 25th april pm (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Are you all going to hate me for joining the dark forces?

:lickmahpussy:

Tritty

Tritty

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Maybe, but you can always try some ass kissing to make up for it. :bootyshake:
Its the little things in life that count.

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum

Maybe, but you can always try some ass kissing to make up for it. :bootyshake:

he can kiss whatever he likes but he is still going to be on the gay skidpan lined up with 16 cars instead of 10 for nearly the same price and no where near the fun.

by the way would anyone here actually have a car trailer as i have been told i can go in with bummblebee even with yellow sticker as it is not for saftey things but cant drive it on the road to get there if not thats cool ill hire 1
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Angr33

Angr33

Porsche 911 Turbo

• Paid Member
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTuart Hill
  • Car(s):'89 A31 Cefiro
PM sent Scott :cheers:

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
list so far
myself paid bummble bee or matty's 180
matty paid 180
brett awaiting payment V8EATER
lachlan awaiting payment legnum
marianne awaiting payment r32 i think correct me if i am wrong
allen awaiting payment 2LV8ETR
danni awaiting payment Cefiro
ryan awaiting payment Commonwhore
ollie awaiting payment SCREAMER r33
rhys;s mates if they still interested hopefully not commodores lol

ok guys we have 10 ppl and 2 have paid so lets get $ in i have already paid half of the course to secure the date so would like rest of money to me before monday 22nd to pay last of the course

now dont forget we all need long pants long sleves and an aussie aproved helmet and to be at the center for 12.10 if ur not there for briefing u dont drive on track GET IT
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Angr33

Angr33

Porsche 911 Turbo

• Paid Member
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTuart Hill
WOOOOO theres gonna be an Orange Cefiro there from Sau!! Cant wait to show off to him haha :P Better clean up the ceffy and get some nice rims :P

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
I'm having troublr getting to a bank at the moment Scott. Hang in there dude, I'll get there.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ur right allen i know its a pain so dont stress ur spot wont go anywhere dude or will it ? :nyaanyaa:

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
also iu bringing the video camera this time

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Ja wohl!

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
made a few adjustments please read
list so far
myself paid bummble bee or matty's 180
matty paid 180
brett paid V8EATER
lachlan awaiting payment legnum but locked in
marianne paid r32
allen paid 2LV8ETR
danni awaiting payment Cefiro but locked in
ryan awaiting payment Commonwhore
ollie awaiting payment SCREAMER r33
rhys;s mates if they still interested hopefully not commodores lol
so guys 3 more spots and as far as i am concerned first in first served and since im running the event thats all that matters so if u wanna go get ur moneys in to me asap

ok guys we have 10 ppl and 2 have paid so lets get $ in i have already paid half of the course to secure the date so would like rest of money to me before monday 22nd to pay last of the course

now dont forget we all need long pants long sleves and an aussie aproved helmet and to be at the center for 12.10 if ur not there for briefing u dont drive on track GET IT

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Money sent today Scotty for myself and Marianne. You should have it in your account tomorrow.

Come on AHG day! I cant wait to get out there and have some fun.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
got it thanks dude now others follow suit

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
I cant believe Im doing this, I am going to look so stupid! :confused:
Its the little things in life that count.

Angr33

Angr33

Porsche 911 Turbo

• Paid Member
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTuart Hill
Noooo you wont! its soo much fun :)

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
alright people so far myself mat brett and tritty have paid so as of tuesday i am opening this event to other clubs as i am out of pocket to book it and if i cancel then i dont get a refund so if u wanna be in and i know dani lachlan and allen do get ur money to me asap cause as much as u r my WCC family i have a holiday coming up which i have used some of that savings to fund the booking of this course and i am not missing out so u know what to do pm me for bank details or miss out its that simple but as of tuesday i am posting on other sites and i will fill it within a few days thanks alot

REAPER

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
I found an ANZ here so it'll go in on Monday dude.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
thanks allen

Angr33

Angr33

Porsche 911 Turbo

• Paid Member
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTuart Hill
I'll transfer monies on Thursday Scott :) Cheers.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
thanks dani cant wait for this 2 weeks to go