Photo

AHG RETURNS

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

Poll: dates for ahg (5 member(s) have cast votes)

what dates suit ppl

1. saturday 6th march (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. saturday 20th march AM (0 votes [0.00%])

3. saturday 27th march (0 votes [0.00%])

4. sunday 28th march pm (3 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

5. saturday 3 april (0 votes [0.00%])

6. saturday 24th april pm (0 votes [0.00%])

7. sunday 25th april pm (2 votes [40.00%])

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
can i get a quick show of hands who would be free to do the course next saturday the 27th feb am or pm session am usually better but its majority rules
need to know asap
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
I'am unable to. I will have to give this AHG roound a miss unfortunately. :verymad:
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Argh, I won't be here!

Posted Image

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
Well now i feel better coz at Least Im not the only one that will miss out

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
27th okay with me. My hands up. :action-smiley-069:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
Lucky u Brett, u can attend the AHG driving day

Will you be organising another one soon Scott?

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
*Raises hand and jumps up and down* Im in, and have 4 others who'll be interested in attending as well, as I said before.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
I'm in too.

Hany isnt cause he says hes selling his car :bsflag:

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
What are you bringing? Your mum's Saab?

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
The GTR...... Its at hyperdrive atm. Saab would be zero fun, its FWD......
Ford does skids easy...

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
not going to be able to do next saturday havent got enough numbers yet may out off for a few weeks plus really need to do a sunday to suit a few people who wanna come stay tuned it wont be far away people
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Anything after the 1st of March is too far away :( I hate you Scott. I hope you know that :P

The guys at work are still interested, so if you need more numbers they'll definately be in.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

may out off for a few weeks

YES! YES! YES!

Posted Image

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Arrr Bugger!

Posted Image

Angr33

Angr33

Porsche 911 Turbo

• Paid Member
  • 113 posts
  • LocationTuart Hill
  • Car(s):'89 A31 Cefiro
I'm KEEN if this is still going ahead, or hasnt happened yet :D

I <3 AHG, been once in the 33 and once in the Cefiro, both track and skid pan. Last time i took a dip in the dirt after coming out of a corner too quickly on the track hehe :P

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Hey Scott would you still be able to get dates for us or be able to tell me how to enquire. I think there is still some of us wanting to go but will have a look at the set dates available to see if we can get the numbers for going.

I would like to do this again because i really enjoyed it last time. Its a great test of driving skill.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
onto it dude ill post date for next 2 months up asap

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Cheers Bruva

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
alright guys here are the dates as follow i personally am aiming for a sunday arvo just for the fact that it suits me and my mate who is interested in going as we work in retail but lets see what everyone else thinks

Saturday 6 March
Saturday 20 March AM
Saturday 27 March
Sunday 28 March PM
Saturday 3 April
Saturday 24 April PM
Sunday 25 April PM

please feel free to pm me if u have anymore questions

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Voted. Sunday arvos suit also. Just easier in regards to available time and work.