• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
lol
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

Guest_melsky_*

Guest_melsky_*
She nothin like a girl you've ever seen before, nothin you can compare to your neighborhood wh0re, I'm tryin a find the words to describe this girl without being disrespectful

damn girl!

damn who's a sexay bitch

Guest_melsky_*

Guest_melsky_*
I'm ummm drunk and stuff

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Guest_melsky_*

Guest_melsky_*
bahahaha

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
I can see your bum!

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
ahahahaha allen i see your sense of humor is cranking out hard still lol

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
hey change up of subject here but allen/brett i was reading through the WCC rules right and this one caught my attention.

3: No racism.
There's nothing wrong with Irish jokes or lighthearted references but DO NOT refer to races with vicious intent. We can laugh at ourselves with jovial banter but if you call an Asian a gook or a German a Nazi, you're out.

now the funny thing is i am half japanese so does this mean i cant "asian" bash so to speak.
:post-14466-1248514879:

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
oooo and another change of subject who knows anyone who can
1. check my a/c
2. determin if its FUBAR'd
3. then re-gas it if its all it needs
4. or replace/re-fit cheaply as ive already suffered a hit from a $900 excess hit for my recent repairs

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

3: No racism.
There's nothing wrong with Irish jokes or lighthearted references but DO NOT refer to races with vicious intent. We can laugh at ourselves with jovial banter but if you call an Asian a gook or a German a Nazi, you're out.

now the funny thing is i am half japanese so does this mean i cant "asian" bash so to speak.
:post-14466-1248514879:

Call yourself a gook and I'll ban the other half from the club.......

oooo and another change of subject who knows anyone who can
1. check my a/c
2. determin if its FUBAR'd
3. then re-gas it if its all it needs
4. or replace/re-fit cheaply as ive already suffered a hit from a $900 excess hit for my recent repairs

Any A/C mob can sort that out for you dude.

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
ok then the me pommy side had better watch out aye?

ok now i gotta find a place the does a/c's lol

Char

Char

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion

Posted Image

dear diary... JACKPOT!

hey my 69th post, haha 69, dinner for two

Guest_melsky_*

Guest_melsky_*
wtf happened in here while I was gone?
Did everyone have a good new years?

mine was EPIC SHITHOUSE.... I ended up knocked out against a fence on fitzgerald st because my f*ckhead boyfriend wouldn't give me my phone back because apparently I had been calling some Adam guy 30 times.... funny that, Adam is the first person listed in my phone and my keypad wasn't locked...... stupid karnt

/rant

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Man, I hope he's been dropped like a hot tater!

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
mel r u still with that twat seriously wake up to urself love or do i need to go give him some rb love on his testicles (burnout on his balls)
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Guest_melsky_*

Guest_melsky_*
you're going to do a burnout on my boyfriends balls? hahahahaha I don't know Scotty...I'm like umm "stuck" I can't explain it exactly at the moment, he is a fuckwit and then I'm like fuck yeah freedom and I kick his ass to the curb.....

then he buys me flowers or tells me how much he loves me and I fall again :(

sucker bitch :(

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
understatement u r someone who will end up ina real bad situation 1 day listen to ur head not ur heart hun:) its all i am going to say on this subject

ps.. must catch up soon
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Been there, done that.
Lost many good years doing it too. I failed to listen and wasted a lot of time.
If it isn't working now, it never will.

NEVER

Posted Image