2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
As we have a few members who own 4x4's I think it's only prudent to include an offroad cruise within WCC so we can get out there and tear up the scrub.
As a result of this I have created a 4x4 forum in the Vehicle Specific section.
Leaving this open to all members will attract a few new-comers to the site and hopefully inflate our member count.
In saying that, I would like to invite all 4x4 owners to come forth with some ideas for an offroad cruise.
I have also been told that Hillzy is a frequent offroader and would more than likely have a few good ideas to share.
My only thoughts are Lanno at the present so any other ideas will be appreciated.
Let the games begin!

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
I have dropped a PM to hillzy about this earlier today. Waiting for reply back.

I wouldnt mind going for 4WD criuse. Lanclin run would be a good start.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
can i call shotgun with whoever now
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts
  • LocationYour mums house
  • Car(s):2004 Landcruiser Sahara V8, Project SLR5000
Ahh, so many places to go 4WDing !

Lano, Wedge, Muchea, Powerline track, Alkamos, Gidigannup, Harvey....... :metallicblue:

Got your PM Bretto and replied.
Andrew

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

Keep your beedle on the forum man and when the cruises come up, put that meaty palm of yours way up in the air and you'll get a ride for sure.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak

You can ride shot gun with me man holding onto the jesus bar when we launch it off the dunes. :)
I cant wait to take the cruiser out for another run. Its wicked fun with the 360 cube in it. Yeee harrr!!! It eats any dune so far. Just gota sort the cooling issue with it.

Posted Image

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA

It eats any dune so far. Just gota sort the cooling issue with it.

Still??????? I thought we sorted that fucker out?

Posted Image

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts

Just gota sort the cooling issue with it.

Ahh my deciple, if coolness ya wants, midland radiators is were to head.
High efficiency staggered 3 core (about $1200) and modified pump impeller ($200)
I can tow a tandem trailer up the beach to wedge, full of bikes, in summer and it stays cool as a cucumber! B)

And P.S. the BIG dunes are at the back of Ledge point :D
Andrew

Duct tape is like the force, it has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

Still??????? I thought we sorted that fucker out?

Nar man, you know it boils it brains out when it cops a hammering.
I do have to say tho since playing with the timing and carby abit the other week, it is running cooler now but thats with just running around town and not giving it a hiding. I will cut the gaurds up to allow more airflow past the exhaust headers plus i didnt realize, ive got a whoop ass thermofan lying around in my junk of parts crap that i forgotten i had. Will stick that on and see how it goes.

Hey Hillzy, you got a 4 brl 650 or 450 holley with mechanical secondarys lying around or know someone with one? The one on the cruiser gives me the shits as it has vacum secondarys and is a bitch to tune. Ive put a kit thru it but its still a pig. Never been a fan for vacum secondarys carbys.

Posted Image

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
My Landcruiser recovery vehicle will be able to tow you again if need be..............

Posted Image

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts

ive got a whoop ass thermofan lying around in my junk of parts crap that i forgotten i had. Will stick that on and see how it goes.
Definitely not as good as a viscous hub fan and shroud. Thermo's are OK on road but don't cut it when the going gets HOT.

Hey Hillzy, you got a 4 brl 650 or 450 holley with mechanical secondarys lying around or know someone with one? The one on the cruiser gives me the shits as it has vacum secondarys and is a bitch to tune. Ive put a kit thru it but its still a pig. Never been a fan for vacum secondarys carbys.

I just had a look, only an 800 annular discharge set up for methanol (at least you can clean the jets with ear buds )
I will ask about for ya.
Oh and Bretto, you are running jet extension tubes on the rear bowl aren't you ?

Andrew

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Yer man. I duno whats up with it. Im over it. Getn another.

HAHA i know what you mean with clean your jets with ears buds for methonal carb. Big ay' Ive got one lying around for my 327 on Methanol. Its like watching a tap running water down the throut of the carby. Ever touched a intake manifold on a car running on methonal. Ice cold!

Will cut the gaurds before i put thermo fan on.

Posted Image

Tritty

Tritty

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
YAY, there is a long weekend coming up, maybe a camping cruse with 4wding, or even just a good solid day of it. Anyone else interested? :w00t:
Its the little things in life that count.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Got me. Just need to set a date thats not gona clash with another event.

Posted Image

Hillzy

Hillzy

Holden Commodore

• 57 posts
I will try and organise a 1 day cruise in the next couple of weeks.
Keep an eye on the 4X4 section.
Andrew

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
YAY wicked shit. On ya hillzy. let me know what ya plan and when coz i could drum up a good 5 or more poeple that would go plus your crew. it would be a good turn out. :)

Posted Image