• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
bring the 121 for scott james. will be fun for all
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.

+1 Hanging out for this as well.

All those with Android smart phones...download alaprecorderHD! It records and videos your driving using gps. Once we have recordered the track on gps we can compare lap times! probably not the most accurate, but fun all the same...

https://market.andro...ecorderhd&hl=en

Cool!

hehe dont worry you're not the only one counting down the days

Its been so hard to keep my cool on the roads with the GTR atm.

im counting down the days and dont even have a car :( i wish i was going out.

ps........ im bringing my helmet if anyone wants to learn how to drive their car properly :P

:wavey: lambo owner

After me your first so fuck off. :thanks:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Lambos money DD dude. How many dam bank accounts do you have? Every time i do a direct deposit your details are different.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
4x anz 2x cba 1x westpac what can I say I'm a business man
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Shit and i thought that i was bad.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
hahahahh and they are all used pretty regular
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
At this stage still looks like I'll be renting a corolla :\

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Bring the Celica, I may have to...

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Don't know what I'm going to do... Don't want to pay $80 for a getz :\

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HJ61 GXL
pushbike? :D

(O[]O S K Y L I N E O[]O)

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Look over there!

-Steals GTR-

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
Nice try! :)

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
guys 4 spots to fill can we get the word out there please

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Trying with no luck.

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
my cousin with the gti-r wil take a full day session :)
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
thanks trev

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Did you post this on antilag?

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
yeah
and team fusion and sauwa

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
http://www.facebook....14122773&type=3

^Pictures!!

Including Gavin who likes to impersonate a teapot :teehee:

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
grrr did u have to!!

link doesnt work..content currently unavailable.