REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
bbq for the win
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
first post update
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Cool so its the 24th. Wicked! Can't wait. :drivingskid:

A friend of mine with a R35 GTR will be there on the day guys. 2 drivers driving it. It should be good. :woot:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

landscribble

landscribble

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
  • Car(s):R33 GTS-t

Cool so its the 24th. Wicked! Can't wait. :drivingskid:

A friend of mine with a R35 GTR will be there on the day guys. 2 drivers driving it. It should be good. :woot:

:worship:

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Is it the 24th of Nov yet? Ive got itchy feet. :D

Posted Image

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HJ61 GXL
24th Nov is a Thursday not a wednesday... :)

can't wait to see the R35 rip it around the track

(O[]O S K Y L I N E O[]O)

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
i know thats y i said thurs :P

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove

i know thats why i was testing everyone by saying it was wednesday :P

man i am so impressed by how cool and awesome you are and i wish i could be like u

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
thanks gav i know i am but its always good when people say it :P

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
damn moderators..... :P

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
what did the moderators do to you gav :bootyshake:

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
i think jess was picking on me because i told her that you are so awesome and i think she wants to be as awesome as you are :)

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
opened up to all members and their friends

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Sup bitches........ I would pwn you all, except I don't have a worthy car.... Don't ya know it Bretto!

Kek.

If I can sell my bunky and find something decent in the meantime then I'll be in.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
How many spots left chief?

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
may be in this

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

Sup bitches........ I would pwn you all, except I don't have a worthy car.... Don't ya know it Bretto!

Stop playing Mr Salesman and get your ares back out on the track. You know how much wicked fun it is out on that track fanning around. Its friggen awesome fun. It gets me pumped just typing about it right now. I cant wait!!! Its sad you can't attend. :thumbsup:

Scott, i spoke to David (Owner of the R35) and Oli (Mate of David) and they said that they would attend the double session if you do go ahead with it. Let me know if you do as then i will get the money to you with then knowing how much to give you. :thanks:

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing

Stop playing Mr Salesman and get your ares back out on the track. You know how much wicked fun it is out on that track fanning around. Its friggen awesome fun. It gets me pumped just typing about it right now. I cant wait!!! Its sad you can't attend. :thumbsup:

As soon as I get my damn car rego'd, its for sale and I'll buy something semi-decent...
Or else I'm going to rent a XR6 or something for the track day.. bahahahah.

Scotty, put me down please, will transfer money in a couple days.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
If he can afford an R35 he can afford the "special" double session price of $250 I think.

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
in for double session as well if it goes ahead....