Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
i keep the drink in my hand then lol
nah kidding
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore Gen3

no it will def be line waitin on the dores as y'all on 180kph speed limiters and lines have at least 260kph and then some lol well the gtr's do

:dunno: Can you re type that in Engrish please :dunno:

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
In other words, your commodore has training wheels and can't go over 180kmph. :stickpoke:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
I will be in Sydney that night, have fun!

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just

In other words, your commodore has training wheels and can't go over 180kmph. :stickpoke:

Haha you funny man, ask Luke about that lol With Scott pulling 200 to catch up on the Gt Eastern Bypass last cruise :nyaanyaa: :drivingskid:

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R

i dont have a gtr u wanna try me above 180

your any exception as you have half a gtr with your 26 conversion
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
:D

Haha you funny man, ask Luke about that lol With Scott pulling 200 to catch up on the Gt Eastern Bypass last cruise :nyaanyaa: :drivingskid:

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
thats not cause ur fast it was because there where a heap of cars blocking me off
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just

thats not cause ur fast it was because there where a heap of cars blocking me off

you were one car back how friggin big was it lol do I always have to help you get past traffic :roflmao: :roflmao:

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
do just cameras

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
hrmm, reading through "WCC a hoon club" then reading this .......

i'll prob come in my daily for bit

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Just a reminder that this is a public thread. It may be wise to keep certain things to yourselves. Also this cruise is not a racing/hooning opportunity, you are all expected to abide by the road rules as on every other cruise.
Its the little things in life that count.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
I have decided to delete the wcc hoon topic. It would be good to see you out and about Brendon. Its been i while since weve seen you last.

Posted Image

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
yeah its been a while :P

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
380 runs

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

380 runs

???

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
we both have mitsubishi 380's

skippy

skippy

Smart Fourtwo

• Guest Member
  • 7 posts
  • LocationBibra Lake
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi CH Lancer
I'll come by for a cruise, can't hurt to explore the car scene :P
2004 Mitsubishi Lancer CH - Let the Tsutsutsu Begin!
Home forum: www.auslancer.com Site's you'll find me: A few places!

Sk-Sk-Skipppyy!!