Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
I'm not bringing a car though.
Srsly have 33 cents or someshit without dipping into my savings account which is left in my dad acc so I defer myself from using it...

landscribble

landscribble

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
  • Car(s):R33 GTS-t
disregard responsibility! acquire funds!

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
hey luke wanna meet at caltex at 715
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

landscribble

landscribble

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
sure thing Scotty

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Me, Marianne, Renee and Nakkers will be meeting at Caltex Kelvin Rd Maddo 7:45 am to the head to BP meet point if anyone is interested?

Trev, do you know if we are allowed to bring a bbq for own group use?

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Actually it says SpeedDome so i dunno if thats inside or outside? Pics show outside. Who knows...

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
its outside, inside is a vellodrome
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
cool

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
fail to an extent, was good to see the cars we had a great setup <thanks renee> but try telling me i cant leave again and ill slap ur little indian security guard into next week :P but all in all a good show eric ur car is hot hope to see u at some upcoming events

Pal

Pal

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 25 posts
  • Car(s):R33 GTR V spec LM Limited
yeh it is hot, split the top tank on the radiator, after a new one asap now. trying to put the feelers out for one

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Well for a first time show I think they did well, obviously some things for them to improve on for next year. Was nice of them to have a bouncy castle for the kids and the food vans were good, think boost Juice van was my favourite considering the weather, the hot dog van was average but i managed a lettuce, tomatoe and cheese sandwich, A P.A. system for announcing who was on trach and their times and little notices to go and visit each club would have made the day much more interesting too. I think our club presentation was fantastic! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much to Renee for her efforts in getting the banners done, it really topped it off and gave us a professional look. Great to see a strong turn up for the club too, thanks for coming people. I look forward to next year and think we should get out on the track too for a bit of fun.
Its the little things in life that count.

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
oh yeah, it was also very worth going as I met the origional importer of the GTR and the second Australian owner, So have now met all of the cars owners. was very interesting to hear their stories and how the car was and seeing where it has come. I think that was the best part of the day for me.
Its the little things in life that count.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Totally agree with you Trittems. For a first time car/rally event, it was good but needed improvements. As boring as it was coz it had not many spectators, i think wcc should return for next year as it would only increase our image to the club by being there. I noticed that there was a dude going around with a video camera and mic. Hopefully he got some good shots with wcc banner, cars etc. I tell ya what, if we really got some cars there, we would really stick out like dogs balls compared to the rest.

Top work Renee and Nakkers. Im a bit pissed about the R32 cast model getting broken by the poxy wind but hey, shit happens. It really did look good on the car tho. Many people commented saying how the Calsonic Racing model looked like the car. Same color, look etc. Never mind. I shall glue it together and most likely re use it again for another car event tieing it to a dam brick.

Yes was good to speak to the importer of our gtr and then speak to the second car owner aswell on one day. What a fluke. Car was brought into Aus as i lighter blue and had a couple of other features on it which have been removed now. It wasnt until the third owner that resprayed it to a darker blue so that was interesting. Apparently box aint stock and its a no brainer for that one as i already had a thought it had been modded. Car apparently made 420+ hp @ 18 PSI of boost with the tune as it is now. Well im running 12psi atm so it should be around 320 - 350hp atm i reckon.... maybe.... With some cams and boost controller, i want to crack 450 - 500 HP if possible. I will be happy if it can achieve that but think i think that the injectors would peg out. Oh and last thing, 4wd has never worked since imported. Previous owners claims that the car was take in to get it fixed and both owners said that it was the clutches in the transfer case. Mmmm, im not too sure about that. Def know attessa pump aint priming so it has to be that unless the transfer case? We shall find out when i fix it soon hopefully before track day.

I dunno if anyone got some pics. If you do, please post :D

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
on facebook now

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Kewl.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Also i got speaking to the president of the car club "Down South Street Cars" today and they seem like a good bunch of crew. We may partner with them together in the future for other events. Heres their site Clicky!

Posted Image

lunjiaow

lunjiaow

Nissan GT-R

• Guest Member
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):Yaris, Hilux, S15
Only got pictures of trevs car and boots of the 4 GTRs while i was sitting down. Don't think its worth to post boots. lol.

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
TREVOR, LOWER YOUR CAR STAT!!
Vinnie, post em anyway lol.

lunjiaow

lunjiaow

Nissan GT-R

• Guest Member
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):Yaris, Hilux, S15
Posted Image

landscribble

landscribble

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
it was a good day, some wicked cars out today thats for sure. someone needs to bring a car with a bullbar next time though :whistling: