• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum

5 Speed manual with reverse behind 5th.

Where do I get stickerbombing material?

this goes down as the dumbest post in all of WCC history
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
I'm not buying millions of stickers at like $5 each... Link me to a bulk buy thats cheeeeeep

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum

5 Speed manual with reverse behind 5th.

still the dumbest post in history ahhahahaha and making it worse by not picking up on what u said
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
I lul'd

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
I have no idea what thread suits what cars.
My dad has a daewoo lanos 5 speed manual with reverse to the left of first?

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
Hahaha

Trev I am still coming car just won't look as good
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts

My dad has a daewoo lanos 5 speed manual with reverse to the left of first?

Cool story brah

I have no idea what thread suits what cars.

Google? What sought of car is it? I think Nissans are generally 12x1.25.

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
GTR will be there. I have recently handed Ranee some artwork to pass onto the sign and banner people. They are going to do a high res design as a preview and then once we know that i looks right, a banner will be made. Will it be ready for jap day you say??? Maybe, maybe not. Depends how it goes.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

landscribble

landscribble

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
  • Car(s):R33 GTS-t
Yep most nissans, toyotas and fords have the same stud/thread pattern. And sounds good Bretto!

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
My Toyota does not or I'd have the shift knob on my daily :(

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
cheers bretto, if the banner is not ready then we'll go to plan B.... spray paint WCC on scotty's back. we're gonna need a few cans, hows the funds look?
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

landscribble

landscribble

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
  • Car(s):R33 GTS-t
oh woops i thought we were talking about wheels lol

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
ok peeps here's the latest email for the organisers:-

Hello, These notes are for all private exhibitors and car clubs involved with the Japanese Car Day on Sunday, October 16th. Firstly, thank you for committing to bringing your cars along for this new event. We’ve had an excellent response and will have a great range of over 200 cars for the day. The gates will open to exhibitors at 8am and all cars should be in place at 9.30am. We will have marshals helping guide cars to their positions in the venue grounds. Cars which are competing in the Superkhana also need to be on site between 8.30am and 9.30am. If your Superkhana car is in a club display, it may leave that display to do the Superkhana - and use the Pits area between their runs. Cars which have just signed-on for the Superkhana and are not part of a club display, will be parked in the Pits area. Superkhana participants are reminded to refer to the Event Regulations – remember to bring a good quality helmet, long sleeves, roadworthy car, etc. If you are bringing a car on a trailer, we will have an area for leaving trailers inside the grounds of the show - please follow Marshals instructions. As the venue has the rights to catering we have to request that clubs cannot sell food or drinks on site. Small shade tents in club display areas are OK. Please ensure that cars remain in place and displays remain intact until 3.30pm when the show finishes. Cars will not be allowed to leave until after 3.30pm, when most of the spectators out of the way. Japanese Car DaySunday, October 16thSpeed Dome, eastern end of Eddie Barron Drive, Midvale 8.00-9.30am Display car entry and set-up8.30-9.30 Scrutineering & Registration for Superkhana morning session10.00am Gates open to public10.00am Superkhana morning session starts11.30-12.30pm Scrutineering & Registration for Superkhana afternoon session1.00pm Superkhana afternoon session starts3.30pm Show closes3.30pm Displays can be packed up and display cars may leave Please help spread the word - forward the attached promotional material to anyone you know who might be interested in the Japanese Car Day. A big crowd attending will help ensure we have a 2012 Japanese Car Day. The AEM office will be closed this Friday, October 7th and will re-open on Monday. Regards,Paul BlankAutomotive Events Management

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Bummed about missing this, will be at a wedding (yawn) in Albany.

FML.........

Posted Image

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
unrucky man... we'll take plenty of pics mate

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
ok here are the pre-meet cruise details:

Sunday Oct 9th
Meet 8am for 830am leave
BP Abernethy Road, Kewdale

anyone has anything else they need to know can contact me via mobile or pm
Trevor 0433-226-332

Cheers

Pal

Pal

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 25 posts
  • Car(s):R33 GTR V spec LM Limited
cars got to go straigt to the doctors as soon as i get home from patong beach on tuesday. got a bad oil leak im still trying to trace and think the fuel reg has failed. mechanic has promised me it will be fixed in two days so should be all good for sunday

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
The fuck? You tell me off for a 9am meet and you make one for 8am....

Eric, hope she'll be all sorted mate! I need to see that whale in the flesh again :)

Pal

Pal

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 25 posts
  • Car(s):R33 GTR V spec LM Limited
should be all good James, damn thats a early start for me :eek: :eek: