NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Sam, I'll organise distribution of the photos later, but shouldnt be an issue.
Brett, if you could organise that, that'd be great.
Morgan, thats exactly what I was thinking. Only thing is, I dont know any decent backdrops near the beach :confused:. None that I'd be happy with, anyway.
Nic and I were thinking about Kewdale on a weekend, cos its empty, plenty of space, and there is plenty of room for cricket, footy, and just hanging out while I take a car out for a few shots. Thats just one idea though, anyone have some more?
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
im in
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Keen for footy/cricket.

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
i got a friend who has a 4 acre property past 2 rocks with pool bbq and some nice area for shots i could prob use they r like family
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Nic_A31

Nic_A31

• Paid Member
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSwan View
  • Car(s):Nissan Cefiro A31 ( x2 )
We'll need to do some more exploring of Kewdale/Welshpool if you want to try out there.

During the day it's a no go, too much heavy traffic, even on weekends and after hours there's a lot of road trains entering and leaving some area's.
Roads are also a bit harsh, there's some very cool area's to take photo's but blocked off by some HARDCORE speed bumps that even my Ceffy couldn't clear.
http://oi54.tinypic.com/bgtp1w.jpg

Some of those area's off Abernethy Road (near that massive facility I showed you) have some good views of airport tower, and usually deserted during the day-time on weekends.
http://oi56.tinypic.com/2q9xwch.jpg

Otherwise, I say hells yeah.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Obviously I'd spent some time checking out the area before we commit to it, but it was an idea. Somewhere like that ^^^ would be perfect depending on the light, which will be changing during the day.

Scott, do you have photos of that property? Definitely worth checking out.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Mally

Mally

• Paid Member
  • 512 posts
  • Locationmalaga area
  • Car(s):76 statesman, 09 colt
there are areas of guilderton that would be perfect accept there is nno mass parking spots :(

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
I'm starting to think about Malaga now... On a Sunday, it's pretty much dead, and I know of sooooo many great spots I've always wanted to shoot at. Will be easy to park up somewhere in the middle of everywhere, hang out, cook a BBQ, play around, while I grab a car and it's owner and go off for 15-30mins at a time.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Sounds good.

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
I like the sound of the place Scott mentioned

:D
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

pureevil

pureevil

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 15 posts
  • Car(s):VN SS VTS
Depending on date might be keen

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
I'm just worried about backdrops of lack of, thats all.

Any particular dates you're unavailable Wayne? We may be able to work around you so you're able to attend.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
Lol just realised I'll prob be in Japan when its on seeing as feb is pretty much booked Oh well I will be having fun and freezing my ass off :D
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
rhys ill try get up there tomorrow and post some pics and clear with owners will be in touch
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Cheers Scotty.

Jess, I'm sure Emma won't mind driving your car down :D
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Cesar

Cesar

Hillman Hunter

• Guest Member
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBeckenham
  • Car(s):R33 Skyline Series 2 GTST
You can count me in as well..

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
just to let u know we r cleared to use that property im trying to get the time to get some pics of it

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Cheers Scotty. Once I see those photos I can make a decision about where we do this.
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Nay Nay

Nay Nay

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 83 posts
  • LocationArmadale
  • Car(s):1989 BNR32 GTR
im in :)

Mally

Mally

• Paid Member
  • 512 posts
  • Locationmalaga area
  • Car(s):76 statesman, 09 colt
ï just spent an hour cleaning up my engine bay......... hope it stays resonable clean till this