REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
brett text me ur address SLYDR is coming also with his 4WD
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
how many are going on this
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Mad Dog

Mad Dog

Holden Commodore

• Paid Member
  • 57 posts
  • Car(s):1999 Nissan Patrol, 1982 Holden Gemini, 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer
hey i have just become a paid member and is hoping to come along tommorow i drive a nissan patrol and do the powerlines on a regular basis, i have been 4x4ing with kyle in his cruiser and im friends with sammy, so just ask them that i can 4wd, hope to see you guys tommorow ill introduce myself tommorow

FEAR THIS 4x4

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Brett and I will be there, but as far as everyone else goes, I don't know. We've had people saying that they will be coming but as to whether they do or not is another thing.

Morgan, glad we have an avid 4x4 enthusiast on board. We'll see you there.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
So far its me, Allen, Slyder, Dan, Mad dog, maybe nelson and his mates, maybe Mikey, and some others. Its just one of those "rock up and we will see" jobs. Even with a few small numbers, it will still be fun.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
BTW im brining the BBQ so bring your snags and stuff if you want a bbq. Nom Nom Nom

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
Fun day guys and pics will be up too ;P
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

Nay Nay

Nay Nay

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 83 posts
  • LocationArmadale
  • Car(s):1989 BNR32 GTR
photos up soon trying to upload them

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
Attached File  SAM_0204.JPG   2.53MB   8 downloadsAttached File  SAM_0203.JPG   2.07MB   4 downloadsAttached File  SAM_0201.JPG   2.79MB   1 downloadsAttached File  SAM_0200.JPG   3.01MB   2 downloadsAttached File  SAM_0205.JPG   2.55MB   1 downloadshere you go bretto the journey home

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
LOL caught again. Not that Reaper would care.

Today was friggen awesome. I had a blast and im happy as a pig in shit with the way Red went today. No problems at all. I absolutely love thrashing that thing. It gives me a fat everytime. :D

I havent got alot but i will upload some pics soon. Im still blowing black booga's out of my nose. I think ive got half of the powerline track up there.

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
renee had a ball even if i cant get her to admit it

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
lol was a good day love the pics u will recieve pay bak lol damm red is a beast i love ridding in her and yes renee did have fun hahahah shitting herself in the back seat

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
she might look like a pig, but fuck it goes hard. Most of the time was in 2wd and 2wd is lots of fun. Its boring in 4wd. It makes it too easy.

Ere's some puk's...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore Gen3
I hear a Nissan recovery vehicle was required again lol

Bella <3

Bella <3

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
Heres some pics i took on my phone, the rest are on Tennelles camera, theres some really good ones on the cam.
had a great day.

btw dad the recovery vehicle was another Patrol LOL!

Attached Files

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore Gen3

Heres some pics i took on my phone, the rest are on Tennelles camera, theres some really good ones on the cam.
had a great day.

It had to be Morgan though thats the funny part :D

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Wicked Pics Sam. Thanks for putting them up. HAHA i had to laugh at the one were i tried getting Red thru that cut out. She simply just wasn't gonna fit. It was like driving into a wedge. If i didn't have the side skirts on, i reckon i might of had it. What a great day. Im already thinking of planning the next one. I had way too much fun. :)

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

Don't forget about Red. Proven steering drag link straightener. :D

Posted Image

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Is that dust or tire smoke? :confused:
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura

Is that dust or tire smoke? :confused:

well there was one point where red was smoking and not dusting