3 replies to this topic

Wendy

Wendy

Toyota Supra

• Paid Member
  • 101 posts
  • LocationLandsdale
  • Car(s):1998 R34 GTT Nissan Skyline
Happy Anniversary to the 1978 C210 Nissan Skyline!
Congratulations Socs for organising a fantastic cruise. It was good see 5 WWC club members supporting Socs. 4 of those members from one family, who also brought other people to support this cruise. As new club members to the WWC, and coming from another club, we've been on numerous cruises and this would be the best short cruise we have been on. Everyone was heaps friendly, looking at everyone elses cars, brings back the good ol days when people showed interest in other peoples cars. Everyone was on their best behaviour. No burnouts at all. Our friends in the Lancer enjoyed the cruise and cant wait for the next one. I think you'll find it wasn't the driver of the Lancer but the passenger that was chatting up Matt in the RWD Starlet. 1 other WWC member in the Colt, was good chatting with you on the 2-ways. And my Car isn't a lemon meringue pie!

Thanks for a great night and great cruise!
Posted Image
Spare 1996 White R33 Nissan Skyline

Posted Image
Brandon's 1997 Silver R33 Nissan Skyline

Posted Image
Demi's 1998 Silver/Grey R34 Nissan Skyline

Posted Image
Wendy's 1998 Yellow R34 Nissan Skyline

Posted Image
Kyle's 1998 Silver/Grey R34 4door Nissan Skyline

Posted Image
Graeme's 2001 Gunmetal Grey R34 GTR Nissan skyline

Matty079

Matty079

Holden Commodore

• Guest Member - Donator
  • 58 posts
  • LocationPadbury
  • Car(s):EP91 Starlet
Always love seeing your skyline at the cruises. One of the only R34's I actually like.

I must agree, the cruise was very well thought out and everyone behaved just like we hoped, besides socs key-bangers :P

Oh so it was the passenger? I didn't notice, was too busy struggling to control my turbo starlet from doing so many burnouts :D

Tritty

Tritty

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Glad to hear it was a good night and you all had a good time. I was hoping to make an appearance at the second meet point but we picked up a couple of HB Toranas that day and didnt get inside to start dinner until 7pm, we just ran out of time.
Its the little things in life that count.

LoonaTik_33

LoonaTik_33

Smart Fourtwo

• Paid Member
  • 5 posts
  • Car(s):R33 Nissan Skyline
Your lying Matt! You were paying attention :)