DATE 15th
PLACE RAC DRIVER CENTER GROGAN RD
NEED
AUSSIE APPROVED HELMET
LONG PANTS
LONG SLEEVES
$120 TO BE TRANSFERED ASAP
GOOD ATTITUDE

if you want a spot pm me for payment details as with last time there are only 12 spots but if you and a friend would like to share a car over the day or do 2 seperate sessions 1230-230 and 3-5 then let me know and we can organise a cost of $60 each

list full session
Scott R33 paid
mally OLD BOAT paid full session
lachlan paid full session
lachlan's mate stirling paid full session
lachlans mate paid
lachland mate paid
gav paid full session
slyder paid full session
trev paid full session
half sessions or shared cars

croz 1230-230 session paid
jess 3-5 session paid
Brett V8EATER paid shared
tritty v8eater shared session with brett paid
rhys 1/2 session paid 1230 sesh
james 1/2 sessing paid 3 sesh

we are all full guys

let me know asap guys will need to book this soon
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Dammit, too soon to me going to Europe. Me and Tom shall have to go by ourselves :(

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Fark yer....

My ass is already there, i just have to catch up to it.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Hey Reaps, should we have this topic in the guest events section or did you want it in the financial members section?

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Give me a few weeks to get the money together and I'll be in.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
keep it where it is for the moment try get club ppl first
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Cough, whats with the smiley face??

God damn December... Going to be roasting.... Sigh.

Put me down, will pay soonish when I can get some $$ together, you know I'm good for it..

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
guys its very straight forward with this not trying to be rude but no spots are secured until you have paid into my account sorry but i need to get $$ in asap to RAC to book the day can i have a show of hands on a perfered date

Mally

Mally

• Paid Member
  • 512 posts
  • Locationmalaga area
  • Car(s):76 statesman, 09 colt
Im a definate. i get paid on tuesday so the money will be in that afternoon

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Earlier is better, so 8th.

I'll pay next week when youth allowance comes in.

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
sorry scotty but am gonna be out of town from 2nd dec and only getting back after new years :(
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
15th december yo, double session means the whole day? how many hours? is it really necessary? i remember most ppl were sittin out last time after 2hrs due to over heating.. time or use to invest in some heavy duty coolant and some cai's.

im in for 15th and im sure jordan would also be keen & my mate Croz is keen for track time but those 2 arent full members.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
^this.
We don't need double.. Plus, single is like half the price. No ones going to go hard all day in 35+deg heat.

Mally

Mally

• Paid Member
  • 512 posts
  • Locationmalaga area
  • Car(s):76 statesman, 09 colt
i tried pushing mine in 41 deg day at the motorplex. couldnt spin the wheels at that temp no matter how hard i tried

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
I'M IN WOOOOOOO wednesdays are my day off :D I prefer the 15th i will have finished tafe by then

I'll prob do a half one if anyone else is interested in doing the same
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Dunno if my car can handle a full day in the heat... :confused: But I might hook up a cooler and radiato sprayer system and see if that makes any difference. Hell, if it breaks it means it needs upgrading! :P
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Yeh oil temps are my issue. I need an oil cooler. Need to find an inline thermostat though, don't like the idea of running a cooler without a thermostat.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
I dont have an oil temp or pressure gauge so I dont know :(
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley

This is what we will be facing.... Get ready guys.

EDIT: Same as Rhys, no oil temp, no boost pressure, no oil pressure, no exhaust temp, no nothing lol.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Lol yeh, might be an idea to cool your car down, don't try to do endurance haha.

My oil temps were hitting 110 at the last track day :confused: