SLYDR

SLYDR

Smart Fourtwo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 7 posts
  • Car(s):RB25DET R32, RB26DETT CEFFY, RB20DET R31
  • Bike(s):250cc dirtjunk
Hey guys,

I know a few of ya on here but anyway thought id throw up some pics of my toys.
Most of the photos are courtesy of Rhys.

Have a R32 I compete with in the WaDrift series, makes a bit over 400hp and has a built RB25DET with some goodies.
Also have a R31 Skyline with RB20DET, set up for drift but im tryna sell it as i have another project.
The newest project is a ceffy. It's going nto be my new drifter when its done. I bought it with a RB25 in it but pulled that out on weekend.
Got a RB26 for it instead, still tryna decide wether to put the head on a RB30 block or not.

Anyway i could sit here n dribble shit all day so I will post some pics, feel free to ask questions n shit.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

SLYDR

SLYDR

Smart Fourtwo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 7 posts
couple of vids

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Yeah Ive got a question. Why didn't I get rid of the bonnet pole in that photo I took of your 32? :P

Welcome to WCC man, i can't help but be impressed with your car list, even though I've known you for years! Haha.
Just hurry up and buy something REGISTERED!! and a licence would help too ;)
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Welcome to the club man, i met you at the dyno day SAUWA had in December :) Seen you drifting a couple of times as well, big fan :thumbsup:

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Welcome Sam. I've seen you in action a few times and was even behind you on Wanneroo road after a meet with your support van following.
It's good to have you on board.

Posted Image

Bella <3

Bella <3

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 344 posts
  • LocationPerth WA
  • Car(s):not telling!
Hi Sam, Im Sam Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Sam, Welcome to West Coast Cruisers mate and thanks for joining. Its good to see that there is another sideways freak on here.

Ive seen ya many times out on the track but ive never personally met you as yet. Your a good driver bud. I hope to join you one day out on the track when my race car has been finished being modified to have the twin turbo VH41DE put into it. Fuck i cant wait to finish it. I cant wait to fry the tires. :devil:

BTW go the 26 head on the 30 block. Huge torque as you know already.

Anyhowz will see you around. Once again, cheers for joining. :thumbsup:

P.S would of been nice to of court up with ya yesterday with Scotty but my phone died in the ass and i couldnt get the text from Scotty of your address. Maybe next time mate.

Site ya later.....

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
Welcome to the club Sam, hope to see you out on some cruisers
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts

Welcome to the club Sam, hope to see you out on some cruisers

None of his cars are registered, and he doesnt have a licence either :P So he's a whore like me ;)

Speaking about whore, I seem to be a real photo slut! My photos are popping up EVERYWHERE!! Haha, i love it!! :D
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

SLYDR

SLYDR

Smart Fourtwo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 7 posts

Welcome Sam. I've seen you in action a few times and was even behind you on Wanneroo road after a meet with your support van following.
It's good to have you on board.

Yeah I had too take the 32 down wanneroo at round 6 last season to get fuel after the comp.
Rhys was following in the van, cops squeezed in between me n him and pulled me up and gave me a sticker.

Cheers guys,
Meet yas soon

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
Haha, i remember that day! You were standing by the van talking to me when you took that photo with the cop car. Dunno why they stickered you, didnt realise having no exhaust, no interior, or no seats were illegal?? Should have argued the cage made it all safe, thus legal :P
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
sam has herpes lol hey dude can we make out now :bukkake:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Hey Sam, welcome aboard.

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Hello,
Hopefully we see you on a few cruises, even if you can only be passenger/navigator.
You seem to have a few race cars, Im sure I have seen you race but to be honest I wouldnt be able to say which one you were out of the lot, I generally just go, "wooo look at that one there go around the corner, oh and that one fkd up haha." hehehe :whistling: and then ask stupid questions a lot to my otherhalf, which I think annoys him sometimes.
Anywho... welcome!

Its the little things in life that count.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
At least he can get you to events! I hated trying to entertain my ex at the drifts. In the end, I told her to stay home! Lol
RM_Photography

RM_Photography!

MTQ Engine Systems

-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Posted Image

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak

Hello,
Hopefully we see you on a few cruises, even if you can only be passenger/navigator.
You seem to have a few race cars, Im sure I have seen you race but to be honest I wouldnt be able to say which one you were out of the lot, I generally just go, "wooo look at that one there go around the corner, oh and that one fkd up haha." hehehe :whistling: and then ask stupid questions a lot to my otherhalf, which I think annoys him sometimes.

Correct but i know your learning.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

Posted Image

The link to the pic dont work bruzz.

Posted Image

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Better?

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum

The link to the pic dont work bruzz.

who the hell let u take pics of my kitchen
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.