Photo

4X4 Cruise #2, Take 3

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Righto 4bee cruisers. Its time to get the ball rolling and have another 4X4 cruise.

The date is set to be on the 21st of March and the meet point will be done in two stages on the way to Lancelin. The stages will depend how close your are to the meet point for grouping to then travel up to Lancelin.

The first meet point will be South of River: 7:00am meet @ BP Abernethy Rd Kewdale for a 7:15am leave

The second meet point will be at North of the River: 8:00am meet @ BP Connect Currambine Cnr Burns Beach & Sunlander Rds for a 8:15am leave

Items to bring,

1. Beer, Scotch & Bourben
2. Meat, Bread etc for a bbq at Lancelin
3. Tools, Water, Snap Strap, Tyre gauge and pump etc etc
4. Half a brain and a happy smile :)

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Posted Image

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
LOL. Awwww Diddems! :D

Posted Image

Tritty

Tritty

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
We still have not made it to Lancelin yet so my vote is to go there. mmmmmm Bakery!
Its the little things in life that count.

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
lano is always a good idea if i can whore with someone and +1 for bakery its freaking awesome
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Hey Scotty, dont let a woman get in your way from going this time. :P

Posted Image

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Posted Image

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
:rofl:

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
love that pic allen :bukkake:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
me and dave will be in if its on the 21st well if dave would stop shattering his f**kin engine mount lol in the savage sierra yeah
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Haha, nice work Allen :P If anyone wants a nav, I've got my hand up! Love 4WDs, can't wait until I can afford my own.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Depending if Marianne and Lincoln come along, there maybe room in my 4bee pig. I would say Allen would be shout gun as hes 4wd is up the shit and cant be used.
As time gets closer i will let everyone know if i have a free spot available or not.

Cant wait to have some 4bee fun....

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
hey brett are we gonna have to unbolt your bonnet and shove in he back, change split radiator hoses like last time? and as stated before me and dave should be in on this one with the all mighty 1.6lt sierra
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

ll Savage ll

ll Savage ll

Smart Fourtwo

• Guest Member
  • 5 posts
  • LocationKelmscott
  • Car(s):Suzuki Sierra
  • Bike(s):Loncin LX250-8
Yea as Nak said Im in if i can get some money to repair my god damn engine mount in time! F***'in thing keeps brakin when i thrash her on sand/dunes :(

if goin to lano's may i sugest a pilgrimage to wedge island via the beach, can be quite a challenge getting there sometimes via the beach as well as good fun, like speeding down the beach at 60-100km/h depending how fast ur car is on dunes (me about 40-60 on boggy dunes O.o), and theres plenty of hard track gravel roads to and from there too in case anyone brakes down (ei my engine mount ): ) and at wedge island plenty of dunes too, anyways just a thought, tho getting there and back takes awhile can be exhasting just for a day trip, but thats my 2 cents worth anyways.

anyways cant wait!!!

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

Yea as Nak said Im in if i can get some money to repair my god damn engine mount in time! F***'in thing keeps brakin when i thrash her on sand/dunes :(

Weld the fucker up solid. And i aint kidding either. In speedway, they weld the engine mounts to be solid. Your not going to brake them then.

You can get a small plate 25mm x 50mm x 5mm and weld it from the top of the engine mount to the bottom of it making it solid. Trust me, you will brake the fucker again. problem solved.

Otherwise from that make a chain link from the engine to the crossmember were the engine mount bolts onto. That way when the engine is under torque, it pulls the chain tight which then stops the mount from breaking.

Cruisn to wedge via the beach is hard going on the 4wds. last time me and Allen went to Lanclin recently, the beach was really bad. Myself and Allen were struggling to keep going coz it was so boggy.

If we did go to wedge, tracks would be the best way to go as its easier for a vehicle to be recovered if it breaks down.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts

hey brett are we gonna have to unbolt your bonnet and shove in he back, change split radiator hoses like last time?

Most likely. It wouldnt be fun otherwise. HEHE

Posted Image

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
Im thinking Link and I will travel up in the skyline, we will give the dunes a miss as it is a bit bumpy but dont want to miss out on Lano.... So this will free up some seats in Red for anyone who wants to go shotgun. If Roz wants to come up with Fi and mitch in her car maybe us mummas and anyone else not keen on the dunes can spend the day at the beach. :thumbsup:
Its the little things in life that count.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Then I'm definately interested in a seat. Willing to help out with fuel money if needed :)
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Done man. You can tag along with me and Allen. Well thats if he is back from south in time.

Reaps you wanting to jump in and come with us? It will be fully sick bro...

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
im in bro got room for an esky full of corona