Photo

Shoutbox missing shout history corrected

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
I already knew this was a problem. Just didnt have the time to fix it yet. Shoutbox was not displaying old history.

This problem has now been corrected with it only showing the last 1000 shouts. After this amount of shouts, the shouts will be removed from Shoutbox. I have set it this way so the database doesnt get too big with crap.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
Since i have made changes to shoutbox to show more than 20 shouts history in shoutbox, internet browsers become unresponsive and unstable and sometimes crashes.

I had to put it all back to default settings, however the archive option in shoutbox WILL show previous history if used correctly.

To find old archived shouts, click on "shoutbox" button at the top of WCC website. On the shoutbox page there is a "archive" button. Click it. Select your date range. With members names, leave it blank. Perform search and results will be shown.

Shoutbox version has also been upgraded today. Everything seems to be now running smoothly.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Issue is resolved. Topic Closed!

Posted Image