2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Alright kids, the silly season's over. Let's get into it for 2010.

Give me some ideas as to where you want to go and the approximate date and I'll get the ball rolling.

Make it happen!

Here's the details:

Where: City West Car Park, Sutherland St, West Perth.
Date: Sunday 7th February.
Time: 10:00am for a 10:30am departure.
Map: Bumpkin's Rush.

The cruise starts in the city then makes its way out to Serpentine dam.
A little bit of both.
Bring a picnic lunch or BBQ stuff if you want to be all social and shit.

See you there!

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Now, old man.

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
adventure world tomorrow and ur paying :P ill bring the beers
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
OOO OOO OOO, +1 ^ :D

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Which map chaps????

Posted Image

Russellll

Russellll

Aston Martin DB9

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 139 posts
  • Car(s):NISMO R33 GTS-R
  • Bike(s):04 GSX-R750
I'm feeling something in the cityyyy.
If that helps.
Too much power is just enough..

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Im easy goin. What ever goes for me.

Im a big help hey :)

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
big country run to really stretch the legs out i love ggetting out into the country roads maybe down south bbq lunch or something
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
+1 city cruise!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
No city cruises are lame, so much traffic and so many traffic lights and stop signs :(

I guess im easy too though, ill attend anything lol

Guest_melsky_*

Guest_melsky_*
I'm up for city runs, can't do country shit atm... too much wrong with the glitter shitter :(

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts

I'm up for city runs, can't do country shit atm... too much wrong with the glitter shitter :(

I disagree, surely you don't wanna drive it where people can see how wrong it is :P :P :P <3 you Mel :)

As i said, im up for anything. I guess city run could be fun, haven't done one before so whatevs :)

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
I prefer country runs like Scotty. Its good to get out of perth shit hole for a while.

Martin, Shannon is expected to come back on the 3rd of Feb from Port Hedland. I know he is hanging out to come cruizn again. I seen him at Port Hedland and he couldnt wait to do another run.

Is it possible we can organize this for the 6th or 7th of Feb Weekend? 3 weeks time. Whats peoples thoughts with that?

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Country is best imo...

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
sounds good to me cause i am fully booked for rest of january

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts

I prefer country runs like Scotty. Its good to get out of perth shit hole for a while.

Martin, Shannon is expected to come back on the 3rd of Feb from Port Hedland. I know he is hanging out to come cruizn again. I seen him at Port Hedland and he couldnt wait to do another run.

Is it possible we can organize this for the 6th or 7th of Feb Weekend? 3 weeks time. Whats peoples thoughts with that?

Haha gooooooood, i got him hooked then :D

Could we do it the weekend after that then? Im in Esperance on the 6th and 7th :( I don't wanna miss the first cruise of the season :(

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
city run- if ur thinkin bout 10 skylines cruisin james st in 1st gear with the fully sick subwoofer, ur on ur own

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Don't have a sub, weight reduction :)

Russellll

Russellll

Aston Martin DB9

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 139 posts
  • Car(s):NISMO R33 GTS-R
  • Bike(s):04 GSX-R750
Ayyyy me too hank.
Subs are too heavy.
Too much power is just enough..

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Well aren't you two such hardcore racers :P

Is there any progress on this, im soooooo keen to start cruising again!