REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
ok guys seeing the response to todays event i have decided to start organising another event at ahg i would like to know what dates would suit ppl i am thinking first weekend of dec but depends if we can get it all together in time again $90 and the usual stuff so lets get it sorted put ur ideas forward and was thinking maybe after the event this time we can go for a BBQ and drinks and a few good photos bit of a cool down after the event
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
f#k yeah, get out and show u girls hows it done again.
may have aprox 5ppl i know keen -most likely 3/5 :P

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.

f#k yeah, get out and show u girls hows it done again.

Whats that, show us how to spin out with a too too on. You take the win for that char. :)

Im def in for next one. Start of Dec sounds good and with a bbq afterwards would make it a full on perfect day out.

I think stick with the early sessions Scotty that way like today we can have lunch straight after the driving event which is perfect timing.

When do you want me to send money? My ass is already there, i just have to catch up to it. :rofl:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Niksmo

Niksmo

Smart Fourtwo

• Guest Member
  • 7 posts
  • Car(s):R33 gtst skyline
yeah dude sounds good ey. ill be down and i think afew of my mates would like to give it a shot, but i supose members first. the lunch idea sounds epic too.

i should also have my suspension done by then, just gotta finish this bloody cash job.

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
wouldnt believe my passenger seatbelt isnt working now? :confused: WTF

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
I hurt my gearbox on the day out so I won't be competing.
I will come down and do the video and zoom in on the action rather than have a full track view where the far shots are a bit small.

Posted Image

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
^i thought u had a 25box lying around?

u cbf organising this coz u gotta pass pits etc, i'll organise as i want to get the ball rolling for early dec

too too, spinout or was it controled mayhem?

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
I want to install a dog gear set in the 25 box before installing it.
It's a bummer the 20 box let go a month too soon.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
So whats the go scott?

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
well i did plan on getting the ball rolling on this but atm i need to get the car back on the road yellow sticker says scotty no have fun so i think i will get into that and then lok at getting this all booked up as a few of us need to get some work done on cars, i will let u all know soon enough
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Okie dokie. Bummer you got a sticker man.... "ACAC"

Posted Image

Russellll

Russellll

Aston Martin DB9

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 139 posts
  • Car(s):NISMO R33 GTS-R
  • Bike(s):04 GSX-R750
I'm definitely in on the next one guys, care to tell me all the stuff i need sorry?
Too much power is just enough..

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
any news on this? yellow sticker off yet?
im keen for this sooner rather than later. im open to start making phone calls.

russel what u need is a switch to swap awd to rwd :yes:

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Torque split controller they are called and you get the fancy HKS one or just get the ebay one like me. It does the job. So does removing the fuse i guess. :)

Posted Image

Russellll

Russellll

Aston Martin DB9

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 139 posts
  • Car(s):NISMO R33 GTS-R
  • Bike(s):04 GSX-R750
Haha, i've been told to just yank the fuse out by so many of my teenage friends..
Too much power is just enough..

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Hey Scott hows your car going man? Can we start planning another driving day for the start of new year?

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
ok all hoping car will be ready this week then fingers crossed they take the sticker off and re rego the fucking thing so i am looking at planning a ahg day for feb mainly because my bro gets his licence back on 29 jan and i wanna get him out there to learn how to handle the car since he has been without a licence for a long time lol

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Here's some progress, I'll have to sort my baby out in time.

Posted Image

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
yeah get a move on cause i will be working everyday on getting car ready so wont be far away people

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Awesome. Im looking forward to doing another RAC Driving day. Last one was a hoot. Keep us posted Scotty.

Posted Image