Richard's Tyrepower

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
If you didn't already know, I work at Richard's Tyrepower in Osborne Park. Unfortunately under the watchful gaze of the shop's manager and owner I can't give out super-amazing discounts, I like my job and intend on keeping it for a little while longer. I can however help people out with wheel/tyre parts/accessories, advice and small discounts :) (You don't be paying retail yo!)

Our owner also owns two other stores, Tyrepower Claremont and Tyrepower Belmont. We all know each other and our computer system is hooked up meaning I can get you a price but if your close to one of these areas I can organise stuff to be done there.

Want a price on wheels, tyres, nuts, valve caps, pirelli stubby holders??? Don't be afraid to PM guys! :)

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
I no longer work at Richard's Tyrepower but still have a very good working relationship with them. If you need pricing on anything let me know and I should be able to get you trade price.

Also if you need Motorsport Sponsorship (i.e lots of tyres for drift or R-Comps for Time Attack) let me know and I will happily talk to Richard with yo or on your behalf. They stil do ALL my wheel/tyre work.

I can also buy WORK Wheels, nuts and accesories direct from Japan - PM me for details on specifics!