Photo

Website Updates 30/09/09

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Hey Cruisers,

First off i want to appologize for the intermitent issues with the website. I am currently installing other modules which take time to setup and im only able to do it between things.
Once i have finished playing with the website, im not touching it anymore until further date.

Things that have been updated or added to the website are:

# Video module added for everyone can upload there own vids of stuff instaed of linking pages to everything. We now have our own video database.
# Garage module added. Most of all know who to use this so i wont crap on about it.
# Members online today module added ( records users that have logged on for that day and sets record if over certin amount of users per day.)
# Sliding login bar module (This module replaces the current login redirect page with a sliding drop down login. Having this allows you to login without being rediected to another page to login. You can login on the page your viewing. This module is wicked but im still trying to nut out why its not working for the current skin. I will crack it)
# All topics deleted accidently can now be recovered from trash can. (Admins only have the right to do this.
# Stickers for WCC organized, just a waiting game till done.
# Shoutbox to be displayed on main index page only and not thru global forum.
# New header logo in process of being designed with collarge of cars bikes 4wd etc. Im looking forrward to getting this up on the website.
# Have noticed some users cant change there display status. This will be corrected shortly.
# Google sitemap crawler module added. This allows Google crawlers to browse the website forums updating links to pages. This will increase the searchs of WCC thru google search engines.
# Auto greeting module added. This module sends a welcome PM or email to a new registered user greeting them to the website.
# Donation module shortly added. this allows anyone to make a donation to WCC by paypal or bank transfer.

Well thats it for the moment. If anyone see's a problems with the website that i am unaware about, please let me know ASAP.

Otherwise from that, keep cruisn.... :thumbsup:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated