17 replies to this topic

seul_avec

seul_avec

Holden Commodore

• Guest Member
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPreth, SOR
  • Car(s):Nissan Skyline R33
Hoon drivers will soon face tougher penalties after the State Government's anti-hoon laws passed the Upper House this evening.

The laws increase the period a vehicle is impounded from seven days to 28 for a first hoon offence and from 28 days to three months for a second offence.

On a third and subsequent offence, a vehicle will be confiscated and proceeds from its sale would go to road safety projects. Vehicles of little value will be crushed.

Reckless driving will be considered a hoon offence, with police not having to establish a circumstance of aggravation, such as racing, excessive noise or burnouts.

Under the laws, offenders will be able to surrender ownership of the vehicle after 48 hours to the Police.

Here's the article

This is really a bunch of bull if you ask me ... seriously

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
"Reckless driving will be considered a hoon offence, with police not having to establish a circumstance of aggravation, such as racing, excessive noise or burnouts." ok now thats bullshit so basically your telling me the guy in the car next to me at a set of lights could have a straight through exhuast with no cat and mufflers but im gonna lose my car for 28 days cause a cop can hear my stereo over his exhaust huh?
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
And what happens when another officer fucks up in a squad car?
Are they going to confiscate the car and sell it? No.

Posted Image

seul_avec

seul_avec

Holden Commodore

• Guest Member
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPreth, SOR

"Reckless driving will be considered a hoon offence, with police not having to establish a circumstance of aggravation, such as racing, excessive noise or burnouts." ok now thats bullshit so basically your telling me the guy in the car next to me at a set of lights could have a straight through exhuast with no cat and mufflers but im gonna lose my car for 28 days cause a cop can hear my stereo over his exhaust huh?

Exactly ... the police really need to rethink they socalled strategy because it is really going overboard and not at all logical (like us asking them to go do something to themselves which is not possible, if you guys get my drift) .... LOL ... like i mentioned in the other thread about the cop getting fked ... it does represent the whole organisation because he did it in a context of the organisation and they said NO ... so if a person who drives an import car doing silly things means the whole import car scene gets fked ... bullshit really

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
You've got my vote for Prime Minister sir!

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
im running for pm next election

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Pre-menstrual?

Posted Image

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
PRIM MINISTER DUHHHHHHH and my first act it to change this fukn bullshit hoon laws for wa

Char

Char

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
parliment house:
"heres an idea, how about we keep their pay rate at $17/hr but give them more power"

does this mean when some prick in a taxi, hyundai, v6 commodore is sitting up my ass they will take his car?

most likely cops will cut in front of that car pull me over, do me for hoon laws for not keeping safe distance between me and the car behind me

whats next? 3k's over the speed limit a reckless driving offence?

Nak

Nak

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
as for my second at ill make it so all SAUWA and WCC club members get free petrol for a year

seul_avec

seul_avec

Holden Commodore

• Guest Member
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPreth, SOR

as for my second at ill make it so all SAUWA and WCC club members get free petrol for a year

Thank you ... you have my vote !! heheehe ... but in all seriousness, the article that was published is really unfair and it has no meaning at all. How can you arrest someone with no evidence ... same thing ...

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
"officer someone in maddington did a burnout in a skyline"

cop 1 "well lets look up all the ppl who owns skylines in maddington, go to each of their houses and impound their cars"

cop 2 "better take all the ones in the surrounding neighbourhoods too, just in case"

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
What a fukn load of shit. There really going stupid with things.

Why cant they just catch a murderer, rapist or even just a crim

Its all about revenue bullshit. I guarantee it. There making a big deal over fuk all.

ACAC

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
I saw some stats the other day on crime.
Did you know that 65% of all crimes committed last year were vehicle related? Out of those vehicle related crimes committed, 92% were successfully prosecuted resulting in fines, confiscations, and prison terms.
Of the other 35% of crimes committed, only 12% made it to trial with the outcome resulting in a prison sentence.
The focus of the police is now narrowed to a point where 88% of crimes non-vehicle related are getting away with it.
Murderers, rapists, thieves, child molesters, and every other filthy crim in society has an 88% chance of getting away with shit, while a P-plater who mistakenly bunny-hops a car, or some dude drops a burnout has an 8% chance of getting away with it once (s)he get fucked over by a cop.
Now they don't even have to see you doing anything to screw you over.
Guys, I strongly recommend purchasing an in-car video camera so when the day comes where you have to testify your innocence in court, you can prove without any doubt that you were doing the right thing by someone who would rather pull over an enthusiast than catch some filthy prick raping some poor woman.
It's not like burnouts have never been dropped until 5 years ago when these stupid laws passed legislation! Burnouts and street racing have been occurring since Henry Ford stuck an engine on a couple of planks of wood and called it transport!
The majority of deaths caused on the roads are due fuckwitts who drink and drive, 5% at best would be killed due to street racing of some description.
Why aren't these people shutting down pubs and declaring alcohol illegal due to the amount of carnage drunk drivers are causing? Why don't these dickheads get their cars impounded? All that happens is that they are put into a bus, given a fine and a court date, then sent on their way! They wake up the next day and go and get their car that was left on the side of the road.
This is fucking stupidity at the highest level. How can a government that runs this country consider a burnout a worse offense than some lush who can't control himself and gets behind the wheel in a piece of shit with the capability of killing someone. They should be hung upside-down by their nuts for letting something like this get so out of hand.
How many people are killed by smoking? Why don't they ban the importation and cultivation of tobacco?
I'll tell you why. Money, pure and simply, money.
The amount of money that is made in taxes and excise from tobacco and alcohol far outweighs the costs of cleaning up the mess that is created by these legal drugs.
This is the reason why these things are not addressed in parliament. What would be the outcome if the government decided to one day address this issue and declare alcohol and tobacco illegal? You would have a fuckload of angry business owners bashing down their doors trying to kill the government. Instead they apply a band aid in the form of quit campaigns and alcoholics anonymous.
Try spending a few million of those morally incorrectly gained taxes on providing a safe area for people with high performance vehicles to exercise their right to drive in a manner in which their vehicles were intended and you would have a dramatic drop in the amount of cases of this bullshit hooning crap on the streets. Off the streets and onto the tracks, well what fucking tracks, give us some!
Stop sitting in your $4,000 leather chair and do the right thing, not the easy way out knee-jerk reaction that you provided.

:flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa: :flipa:

Posted Image

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
im pretty over kwinanna/barbs since a cop mate mentioned to me licence plates are recorded of who went there etc and cops get u later for it..
fukn joke

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Like i said before and al said earlier. Its all about the money to them!

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

seul_avec

seul_avec

Holden Commodore

• Guest Member
  • 50 posts
  • LocationPreth, SOR

im pretty over kwinanna/barbs since a cop mate mentioned to me licence plates are recorded of who went there etc and cops get u later for it..
fukn joke

must be joking ... freakin bullshit man ... seriously something has to be done because more and more rubbish of a rule is popping up to try and stop so called hoons ... and when someone get bashed with a cricket bat the killer can walk free ... they can also let a sex predator walk free etc ... they'd rather clam us mostly innocent drivers than to do something about other more important things ... serioulsy ... if any police is reading this, you need to be fair to us ok ... use your head to think or whatever !!! rubbish

karbie

karbie

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 592 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):R34 GT-T Skyline
It's bullshit. The W.A Police department can suck my dick :bj:, all they want to do is make more money. I got pulled over a a year ago for switching from one lane to another than over taking a car and then switching back to the previous lane. The cop when he pulled me over said I was driving extremely recklessly and yellow stickered my silvia. so now what will happen?? I will get my car taken off of me because they presume that I was drivin recklessly? Fuck them they aren't taken my car from me!!!!! Fuck the W.A police department piss me off.

P.S I apologise if I have offended anyone by these comments.
Why Drink and Drive when you can Drift and Slide.....