2 replies to this topic

hughy85

hughy85

Smart Fourtwo

• Guest Member
  • 1 posts
  • Car(s):vl
OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

***MAY SPLIT UP FOR PARTS, JUST LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR AFTER AND WILL WORK OUT A PRICE***
has all parts, sensors, manifolds, turbo, trans, exhaust, air con set-up, factory intercooler and pipework, radiator, EVERYTHING!
so if i get enough interest in parting it out then i'll go that way

ALSO MAY SWAP FOR ANY PARTS OF INTEREST - S13 over fenders, d-max kit parts, rear window spoiler, boot lip, s13 manual conversion parts, r33 gtst g/box, let me know what you've got.

NISSAN SR20DET ENGINE COMPLETE WITH ALL BOLT ON'S!

Hi i am selling my SR20DET engine out of my S13 silvia
I bought the car to convert to RB20DET therefore i do not require any of the bolt on's etc and will be selling the running gear as a whole.

I purchased the car of an old bloke who was using it as his daily, i drove it home from melb then on a few small trips to get RWC, transfered, etc.
Engine ran fine, plenty of power, auto shifted smooth, etc, etc

Unfortunatly the last time i drove the car i was on my way home and i noticed a knocking noise at about 2,500rpm (i'm not 100% but i after listening to a few youtube movies i believe it to be bottom end).
As soon as i heard knocking car was parked up and then later towed home and parked up, this is where it has been ever since.

Engine comes complete with:

- Engine
- Auto
- ECU
- Intercooler + pipework
- Turbo
- Manifolds

Can include exhaust and possibly other parts depending on what price it goes for.

If you have any questoins, etc please call / txt

LOCATED IN NEWBOROUGH< VIC

Thanks, David, 0422883014

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Great news!
We're in WA!

Nice first post..

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
No introductary thread and your first post is selling your stuff in Victoria without even a price?

A bit of courtesey please mate.

Thread closed.