12 replies to this topic

HGHybrid

HGHybrid

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBunbury, WA
  • Car(s):Holden HG Kingswood
Hi everyone the names Justin, I meet a few of you guys today at the Jap car day, I'm the president of a south west car club called Down South Street Cars http://www.downsouthstreetcars.net, I think we can get some back and forth happening between our clubs as we hold events which are open to all and we all share the love of cruising, I'll post up some that are coming up and you guys are more than welcome to come and check out our site.

Cya soon. ;)
"Can you tell me just exactly what freedom means, when I'm not free to be as twisted as i wanna be"

RIDES:
'71 HG Holden V8 - Daily/Weekend Driver
'99 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 - Family Hack
'93 GSR AWD Lancer Mitsubishi 4G63t - Racecar

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Cool, Bretto mentioned you guys briefly in the Jap car day topic.

Careful, we're all crazy.....

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
no we r not james is he sells his daewoo and buys a colt every second day most of us have real cars and know what to do with them
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
What are you on about?

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
hi, was good to meet you yesterday. Brett told me about your club, and I think it would be a great idea to co-ordinate some events. Look forward to seeing your crew sometime soon.
Its the little things in life that count.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
just stirring james
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
bahahaha he bit on that one. :D

Greats mate. Glad to see you on the forums. Def going to hook up an event together. Will PM you soon with some expected dates to go cruising. B)

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

HGHybrid

HGHybrid

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBunbury, WA
Excellent look forward to it, are you guy planning on going to the Busselton motorfest?
"Can you tell me just exactly what freedom means, when I'm not free to be as twisted as i wanna be"

RIDES:

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
When is it on

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Don't like the chances if we have to travel...

SOUTH OF THE RIVER

dun dun DUN!!!

HGHybrid

HGHybrid

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBunbury, WA

Don't like the chances if we have to travel...

SOUTH OF THE RIVER

dun dun DUN!!!

LOL that all depends on which river you speak of, the motorfest is on the 27th of Nov if you want to display you'll need to book here's the website...http://www.busseltonmotorfest.com

RIDES:

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
hi mate,
some nice cars u have up on ur site, i bet that guy with the supra [VA EATA] (yikes) may want a word of two with Brett :P
how are the boys in blue down Bunbury way? give you much hassle?

HGHybrid

HGHybrid

Mini Moke

• Guest Member
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBunbury, WA
Hi Char, LOL they already have. ;)

The coppers here aren't too bad down here, they have their bad moods, but if you don't make a dick of yourself they leave you alone...................mostly.

RIDES: