Pure Grunt

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore Gen3

Guess what...

Posted Image

your playing football that day and cant come?

REAPER

REAPER

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
hahahahahhahahahhahahahah
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just

hahahahahhahahahhahahahah

Are you as shocked as I am :roflmao:

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
:thumbsup:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
:o
So clever!

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO

:o
So clever!

cos u know its true. just change ur signature to "cant cruise, got soccer/ sold car" :nyaanyaa:
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

Mish

Mish

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 256 posts
  • LocationEdgewater
  • Car(s):Nissan R33 gts, Toyota Celica sx st162
and we can just post that smack under jess's reply every time! :D
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Or don't make it a sunday?

I don't get what I have to do with Jess?

Mish

Mish

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 256 posts
  • LocationEdgewater
  • Car(s):Nissan R33 gts, Toyota Celica sx st162
you always reply straight after Jess!!!!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Really?

Well I didn't here?

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just

Really?

Well I didn't here?

do you get it now hahahaha

R'n'B

R'n'B

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMarangaroo
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore SV6 2010
I'll be there.

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just

I'll be there.

Hey Peoples Ryan is coming out on his first cruise we will get the initiation done before the cruise we will need the gaffer tape a boat ore and tazar, Scotty do you still have the tape :roflmao:

Just kidding by the way we dont use a tazar :thumbsup:

R'n'B

R'n'B

Hillman Hunter

• Paid Member
  • 26 posts
  • LocationMarangaroo
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore SV6 2010
:blink:

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Just rope and gags...

Allen carries the whip for special people..

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
can we hook his nipples to the car battery

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just

can we hook his nipples to the car battery

Maybe,,,, Does it feel good :ohyeah:

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol