Photo

EOI: SchoTech Performance

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Hi Cruisers,

As some know already, currently i have a business called SchoTech that does computer services after hours during the week and sometimes on Saturday mornings. I am at the stage in my life that ive actually had enough of doing it after hours as i don't get any enjoyment out of doing it any more like i used to. I'm contemplating about doing something different like installing performance parts on cars, doing engine and gearbox changes and doing general maintenance services etc on all cars for people.

Most know that im pretty clued on with what i can do on a car and that is why i have put up an EOI to see if anyone would like me to provide my services for their cars. I do have to admit that im not a full bottle on knowing exactly every single thing on every single car, but it doesn't take me much to work out how to do it and what to do.

To start with my service charges are most likely going to be some were around the $88 per hour mark for starters. Eventually i will be charging a certain fixed rate on certain services done on vehicles, but for the moment, i really haven't sat down and thought about that just yet. All services carried out would included the owner of the car supplying the parts up front. I honestly don't want to be the one paying for parts upfront with then some people suddenly changing their minds saying "i don't want it anymore" or "i can't afford it now". You're the owner of the vehicle, you supply the parts. I just merely fit them to the car for you. Pretty plain and simple.

Same would apply for engines. I don't want to be the one to supply or get an engine for the vehicle owner. It is up to the owner to get the engine for me to then fit into the car. I don't want to be the one liable for an engine if it suddenly blows up. I just want to fit in the car and that is it. Tuning of the engine would have to be done some were else for the interim.

As time goes on and "IF" things progress to get bigger with more work, i will look into expanding the business to another level. But for the time being, i just want it to remain basic and start from there. My future plans are maybe to startup a performance workshop with a dyno and tuning facility done by myself but for the time being, this is simply not possible for me to do.

All jobs are to be paid for when the vehicle is ready and there will be no "mates rates" or "i will pay you later" deals. If you don't have the money, sorry but don't bother seeing me as i don't want to have to chase you down for money. I absolutely hate chasing people down for money. It is the one thing now that drives me nuts on a daily basis. I HATE IT!

So all in all, i would like to know who would be interested with me working on their cars? I haven't set a start date as yet for commencing work. Please let me know your thoughts and questions. :)

Bretto

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Nic_A31

Nic_A31

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSwan View
  • Car(s):Nissan Cefiro A31 ( x2 )
Got a whole bunch of work I need assistance with, but not done entirely by someone else, if you interested ?
That'll be when I get crankin on the other Cefiro restoration, but that's a month or so away.

Socrates

Socrates

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
will employ your services when the need arises.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January

All services carried out would included the owner of the car supplying the parts up front. I honestly don't want to be the one paying for parts upfront with then some people suddenly changing their minds saying "i don't want it anymore" or "i can't afford it now". You're the owner of the vehicle, you supply the parts. I just merely fit them to the car for you. Pretty plain and simple.

Tell me about it :confused: I've lost more money then I've made because of this.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Yep. Been there, done that....

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
I can vouch for SchoTech. Do sweet RB25DET engine transplants into silver R33 Skylines.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
and then have to pull them out cause some idiot forgot to put the pick up back in before dropping it off to scho tech
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Yeah, not SchoTechs fault. What a patient business.