2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
Okey dokey, the plans have now changed for the race car and I will no longer be needing the R31. I'll be using an R32 for the race car now.

So, the car must go.

It's a complete shell with extra doors, bonnet, diff, basically everything from the wagon donor to the sedan. The interior is stripped out so there are no seats (using it in the 32) but the body is good apart from the front left fender which was bashed back into shape (easily replaced). The car also has King springs in it.
There are no engines or gearboxes as these will be used on the 32 race car for 26/30 conversions.

It's sitting at Brett's place until it goes so whoever has the need for a race car project, or just wants it for spares, then make an offer that isn't retarded and it's yours. I will be advertising this on other forums in 1 week so if you want it, make an offer quickly.

If it isn't gone in a month, then it goes on eBay with a $0.01 reserve. I don't want it taking up room in Brett's yard till it rusts out.

Take it away, take off what you want, then I have a number you can call and Steve will come and take it away for nothing as scrap metal.

Posted Image

Char

Char

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
gah just as i decide i cbf buying an r31 and organise to pick up my sr20 tomorrow u go and put this up..

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
Interested. How much for the whole thing? You can PM me the price if you want to make it special ;)

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...

Interested. How much for the whole thing? You can PM me the price if you want to make it special ;)

Dude, make an offer for what you think it's worth and it's yours. I know you won't insult me.

Posted Image

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
I'll have a chat to the folks tonight and see if they will allow a shell on the premises :)