Nic_A31

Nic_A31

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Paid Member
  • 280 posts
  • LocationSwan View
  • Car(s):Nissan Cefiro A31 ( x2 )
G'day guys.

At a crossroads in life at the moment and heavily leaning towards folding now rather than later.

First - nobody, NOBODY tell me "oh but you can't stop now", yeah yeah I know, 50'651984 people know who I am because of this car, and it's come such a long way, but I really have lost the pashion in high performance cars and can't see myself finishing this.

POSSIBLY up for sale, is my CA31 Nissan Cefiro Shell.
I bought this from Queensland mid 2009 as a running RB20DET Manual.

It's covered in 2 pak primer which I believe has been sprayed straight over it's factory paint, so it'd be best to continue what I've done by removing it all together in area's, and prepping it for a proper paint job.

It currently has no running gear, no rear cradle, no suspension, no front suspension, cradle, crossmembers, swaybars, etc fitted.
Although all of this WILL come with the car, it's just a matter of re-assembling it all.

The engine bay has been stripped out completely, sanded back, and sprayed in acrylic black (for the time being, to keep the surface rust back until a proper 2pak job can be done).

It's a 1988 sunroof model, previously registered in the Eastern States, and CAN be registered again.

Other goodies with the car include R32 GTST brakes (not fitted), a mechanical 2 way diff, some extra taillights, interior trims, etc

NOTE:
This car is not for the faint hearted. This car has an absolute bullshit amount of work ahead of it before it's even close to being finished. Do not make the mistake of thinking it will be easy, cheap, or quick, it definately won't be. Know what you'll be getting into before you even ring / message me on zero four three one, five nine eight, three two zero.

Posted Image