Photo

ahg double tune sesh AGAIN

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
22nd Feb 2011 is my vote.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
first post updated
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
  • Car(s):VR commodore
  • Bike(s):maybe later
im keen and if u need some extra people i might know a few that might be keen too

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Will take a 3-5 slot if someone wants to share - PM me.

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
can i also do an 3-5 slot if possible please
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

GreyWolf

GreyWolf

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 630 posts
  • LocationWilletton
  • Car(s):GTO
im in for a full session scott, will transfer cash this week
skyline... rex... skyline... rex... im starting to sense a pattern

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
get in there mikey and guys if u wanna do half session find a partner makes my life easier
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
I'll have to speak to my boss first to see if I can get the time off work first before I commit fully. Dunno if 2 days off in a month would be acceptable, but I dour it'll be an issue.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
scotty pm me ur number n ill get them to get in contact with u n u can give them the full details n shiz but yea put me down as a defiantly full sesion :D and storm,rob and seb as keen i might know a few more too lol jsut need to ask them

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
Rhys just take the day as holiday. My work has no probs with it
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Yeah, shouldnt be an issue.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

94GTRR32

94GTRR32

• Paid Member
  • 272 posts
  • LocationSeville Grove
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HJ61 GXL
mmm...12.30-2.30pm session, and fly out to Europe at 3.55pm... nah, I dont think that is going to work... I'm gonna have to give this one a miss.

(O[]O S K Y L I N E O[]O)

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
DO IT!
Then I can split with you! :D

You're LITERALLY NEXT DOOR TO THE AIRPORT!!!
Just bring your luggage!

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
Allen i got u covered, theres a bloke on SAUWA selling an rb20det with box for cheap man, he wants $2000 oh wait now he wants $2500 (almost ripped himself off there) the box comes with a crunchy 4th gear too!

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore Gen3

scotty pm me ur number n ill get them to get in contact with u n u can give them the full details n shiz but yea put me down as a defiantly full sesion :D and storm,rob and seb as keen i might know a few more too lol jsut need to ask them

Defiantly? hahaha You will be working doofas :slap:

I will be working but wouldnt mind coming down for a looksee late in the arvo if your still out there.

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak

I'll have to speak to my boss first to see if I can get the time off work first before I commit fully. Dunno if 2 days off in a month would be acceptable, but I dour it'll be an issue.

Hmmm i should do the same and make sure i can get the day off. BTW V8EATER is totally out of action and wont be attending. Its stripped to pieces.

Posted Image

Pure Grunt

Pure Grunt

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 616 posts
  • LocationNOR Just
  • Car(s):Holden Commodore Gen3

Hmmm i should do the same and make sure i can get the day off. BTW V8EATER is totally out of action and wont be attending. Its stripped to pieces.

What did you do to it :dunno:

V8EATER

V8EATER

• President
  • 2551 posts
Motor and box is out of the car and the engine is half striped ready for its mods. I plan to finish everything with the car. Bodykit, paint, motor mods, car mods etc.

Posted Image

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts

Defiantly? hahaha You will be working doofas :slap:

I will be working but wouldnt mind coming down for a looksee late in the arvo if your still out there.

im casual.......im sure they wont mind if i have to take the dog to the vet coz it broke its leg

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
i had a wikid comment there but im sure some person wouldnt find it funny :P