Cannonball Run Australia - 2012

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1302 posts
If anyone else knows about the infamous Cannonball Run you will know that it would be one of the greatest things to ever do.

They are now holding an Australian event in 2012, entrance for a car costs $10k. This covers your car and two drivers aswell as access to all the parties etc.

http://www.cannonbal...ball-run-oz-12/

I've already contacted my brother and said I have $5k if he has the other half. SERIOUSLY keen on doing this.

If my brother is out, anybody else interested? :D

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
That... Looks... Fucking... AWESOME!!! But $5k can go towards my bike, or my Hilux, or a set of wheels, or a turbo upgrade...
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
You'll be paying $5k for an epic holiday anyway, it'd be sooo worth it, especially seeing how much it costs in the USA and Europe to enter there events (we are talking like $50,000 here).

Already SMS'd Scotty! :D

MikeyGee

MikeyGee

• Paid Member
  • 379 posts
  • Car(s):VR commodore
  • Bike(s):maybe later
CANNONBALL RUN!!!!!!! that shit is awesome hell ghey at how expensive it is to enter

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
sounds interesting. Im guessing you have to take your own car, that means a good drive to Brisbane, so this little adventure will cost more than the $10k. Still sounds like fun and if I had money to spend Id probably do it. If you do go you will have to do a write up for the newsletter for sure. lol coz we'd all be jealous and would like to read about your adventure. ;)
Its the little things in life that count.

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
2012? id be game for sure just to give the camera man some gate

bring on the hoon laws.. leave brisbane 60 cars arrive first stop 15 cars

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
dude i am thinking i am in for this with u lachlan but we need to chat about a few things such as car cost and shit if we taking legnum ur seats have to go for sure cause we both drive
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
This'd be epic... Take the camera, DAMN!! But yeah, probably a bit much for me at this stage
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
10K wow

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts

dude i am thinking i am in for this with u lachlan but we need to chat about a few things such as car cost and shit if we taking legnum ur seats have to go for sure cause we both drive

Yep, seats will change to accomodate the long drives.

As for car transport a truck is being organised for all cars coming from WA to go over so it will save on transport costs.

Also winner gets $25,000!!!

My brother and Matt from WA Suspensions have both expressed mild interest to join me, I figure I have to jump on quick to secure my spot.

Call me whenever mate :)

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
Meet Team WCC - Hank Scorpio & Reaper!

We are officially entered in the Oz Cannonball Run 2012.

:D

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
god dam it ive messaged about 5 ppl all of them have some bitch ass excuse. also idont have the 5k atm til next pay day but im keen

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! I hope you win! Maybe could try and run the Amazing race before then so you can have some practice. lol
Its the little things in life that count.

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
so i think we need a sponsorship section opened for this guys and any help with finding companies to sponsor us would be a big help :drivingskid: :drivingskid: :drivingskid: :drivingskid: :drivingskid: :drivingskid:
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

landscribble

landscribble

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 295 posts
  • LocationNOR
  • Car(s):R33 GTS-t
holy crap i cant belive you guys entered, would love to do something like that one day, especially a proper organized event with heaps of other cars.

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
The event will be capped at 60 cars, but should still be epic.

As Scott said we are currently looking for Sponsors ;)

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
The start hotel has been announced for the Cannonball Rat Race 2012. Let me introduce you all to...

The Palazzo Versace Hotel on the Gold Coast!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.palazzoversace.com.au/

REAPER

REAPER

• 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
fuk yeah

Hank Scorpio

Hank Scorpio

• 1302 posts
How fucking awesome is that!?!?!

'Tis going to be of epic proportions, EPIC!

Socrates

Socrates

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 900 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Car(s):1978 C210 Nissan Skyline 2400GT
  • Bike(s):2004 "30 years of BMX" Mongoose Mischief
OH MY GOD!

good job guys