1 teaspoon caster sugar
1 8g sachet of Instant Dry yeast
1 cup or 200ml of warm water no hotter than 37degrees = body temperature

Equipment
Mixing bowl
small jug/bowl
measuring cups and spoons etc obviously
Rolling pin
Pizza oven tin/tray about $9 from coles I think, they are not that expensive.
Glad wrap
Butter for greasing pizza tin

Method

In mixing bowl place the flour, oil and sugar.
Run tap water to a nice warm temp not too hot and measure your 1 cup=200ml of water. Put water in small jug/bowl and add yeast and stir, let this sit for a few minutes.
Add water and yeast to the flour, oil and sugar in the mixing bowl, make sure to scrape any yeast stuck to the jug into the bowl too.
Time to get your hands dirty, remove all rings/jevelery. Mix the dough with your hands thoroughly kneeding in either in the bowl or on the bench top. if you choose the bench top make sure you put some flour down, I just kneed it in the bowl it is less messy. kneed for about 5 mins and rall into a ball. place back in mixing bowl and cover with glad wrap.
Leave the dough to rise to about double its size, time will depend on room temperature but approx 10 minutes will do it. In this time I suggest you make the pizza sauce and chop up your toppings.
Grease your pizza tray with some butter, or spray on non stick spray. I use butter.
ok now it has risen and it time to roll it out, put down some flour on your bench top or on a cutting board, dust some flour over your rolling pin too and some on your hands, now get the dough out the bowl, place on floured surface and punch it a few times to get the air bubbles out, then roll into a nice neat round shape. DO NOT ROLL OUT TOO LARGE, it must be slightly smaller than your pizza tray.
Place rolled out dough on the greased pizza tray and stretch it out to meet the edges. now your ready to add sauce and topings.
Cook for approximately 30mins on 200degrees. or until cheese is golden brown.

See pizza sauce thread if needed.

Its the little things in life that count.