Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Just found this article:

http://www.cracked.c...ound-world.html

Reason I put it in the funnies is because the author is bloody hilarious lol.

First of all, let us say that there is nothing wrong with eating poopy, which by the way is the technical term for donkey meat (a huge failure on the part of the donkey meat marketing people)

Read more: http://www.cracked.c...l#ixzz11esybZyE

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
  • Car(s):Changing
Dude this first one is so fucking terrible.
I want to spew and bash the head in of the chef.

EDIT: FUCK I HATE HUMANS

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
This should be in the gross section. :sick:

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Bahaha yeh it's pretty bad. Every time I read one of them I felt pretty sick, but then the author of the article just made me laugh lol.

The donkey one is absolutely fucked up. Can you imagine sitting there eating something while it is still alive, listening to it scream in agony? Fuck that shit...

REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
i still wanna try all of these what can i say coming from a chef background i am always into trying fucked up shit (ask rhy's mum)
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...

i am always into trying fucked up shit (ask rhy's mum)

Which way should I take this comment??????

I reckon put them in the recipes thread and see if there are any takers. I reckon Nakkers would give some a go.

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
^Sorry, I don't even find that funny.
This sort of shit disgusts me. I fucking hate us humans that do this.
Animals trust us, then we do this sort of shit.

Even with the fish, fucking yes we eat them, so lets not make them suffer for it!!!

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Well, I won't post the animals rights video I found... That shit actually made me sick, I couldn't watch it. Humans are fucked up creatures.

Nak

Nak

Renee: "Is That Bad?!" lol

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 993 posts
  • LocationMt Nasura
  • Car(s):1995 S1.5 GTS-T skyrine(SOLD) 1991 BNR32 GT-R
i thought there was going to worse stuff in that article than what was shown but i guess what was shown is pretty feral
To Be Old And Wise You Must First Be Young And Stupid

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
It's not that it's gross food, it's that it's fuckin messed up what people do to animals! Hence sadistic.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
You can't blame humankind for the failings of certain races. I don't like what's happening here but I'm not going to blame every single human on the planet for this.

We slaughter animals but it's done in a humane way, yet some third world countries don't give a fuck and never will. Don't blame humans, blame the races that still practice this shit.

By saying humans are fucked, you may as well call WCC members hoons and dob us all in to the cops because we drive HPV's. Or another analogy would be to say all cops are corrupt because so many of them have been busted for doing fucked things in the past.

If you really don't agree with the "murder" of animals, grab a bag of mung beans, grow your hair long and go live with nature.

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
I'm not basing that on this one article dude. Humans are fucked. Every single race in history has done some sadistic thing. I'm not saying every individual no this planet is messed up, clearly I don't do this sort of thing and I'd like to think that nobody I know does this sort of thing. Blaming one race is the same as blaming the entire species, not everyone is guilty but we are all one species and we are all responsible. If you think you're not then you're kidding yourself. We are the assholes of this planet.

And it's not the 'murder' of animals I disagree with. It's the unnecessary torture that people do. I don't try to change peoples lifestyle, if people want to be vegetarian or if people want to eat meat, doesn't bug me in the slightest. What irks me to rage is the unnecessary violence, torture and pain that people subject animals to. If we are going to eat animals, then they should be killed in the most quick and painless of ways. What the fuck makes a human better than a fish? Why the fuck do people feel the need to subject a creature to as much pain as possible?

To be honest man, it's that sort of thinking that leads to this sort of behavior. This whole "Well I don't do it so I don't care". Fact is, there is a market for this sort of abuse because there is a demand for it. If people didn't WANT this to happen, it wouldn't. But people don't fuckin care. And that's what makes humans evil.

Watch this shit, and tell me that it doesn't make you sick to the fuckin core:

James I would advise you don't watch that shit man, it's beyond fucked.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
That second one is nasty!

I still wouldn't blame the entire human race for this shit.

Posted Image

Ten Four

Ten Four

Loved on Antilag

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1559 posts
  • LocationWembley
Not watching.