REAPER

REAPER

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1250 posts
  • Locationunder ur bed
  • Car(s):aristo pimp mobile (VIP)
  • Bike(s):ur mum
this is the shit we need to avoid as a club so anyone stupid enough to do shit infront of cops. Well ill slap shit out of them

and seven news GET A FUCKING LIFE
Always remember that I have taken more out of alcohol than alcohol has taken out of me. An alcoholic is someone you don't like who drinks as much as you do. Don't drink and drive, you might hit a bump and spill your drink. You're not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on. Stay busy, get plenty of exercise, and don't drink too much. Then again, don't drink too little. Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time. One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. A meal without wine is like a day without sunshine, except that on a day without sunshine you can still get drunk. I stopped drinking, but only when I sleep. This is one of the disadvantages of wine: it makes a man mistake words for thought. Cigarettes and coffee: an alcoholic's best friend !!!! When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading. I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they always worked for me. The consumption of alcohol may cause pregnancy. A man who exposes himself when he is intoxicated, has not the art of getting drunk. A bartender is just a pharmacist with a limited inventory. I drink to forget I drink. Alcohol is necessary for a man so that he can have a good opinion of himself, undisturbed be the facts. Once, during Prohibition, I was forced to live for days on nothing but food and water. The whole world is about three drinks behind. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.

1via

1via

Got Silvia?

• Moderator - Paid Member -Donator
  • 1101 posts
  • LocationMaylands
  • Car(s):Mitsubishi Legnum
great thats all we need
Ten Four to Socrates: (26 December 2010 - 11:09 PM)
my hair contains no gel or wax. purely how I wake up.
yours on the other hand, is curly like pubes, EVERYWHERE

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
  • Car(s):RB30DET R32 Gts-t Sedan, Hilux SSR-G Surf 4x4
  • Bike(s):Hyosung GT250-R, My wife...
I wouldn't be at all surprised if Antilag was being set up. Also from what I've noticed, the heli's by the GT-R are done on a skidpan for fuck's sake.

Channel 7 are obviously fishing for a new hoon story and are obviously displaying old footage, not footage taken from the night of when the crackdown occurred to fabricate something that didn't happen.

I hope Antilag take these cunts to the fucking cleaners because it's bullshit fabricated reports like this that are swaying public opinion against performance vehicle owners which is having a negative effect on the scene. Not all of us are idiots who have complete disregard for public safety and road rules, but it's fabricated stories that Channel 7 and Today Tonight run that turn people against us, which in turn gives the pigs free reign to then pile on all HPV owners.

Some car clubs are not saints as we know, but if you're going to point the finger then at least do it honestly and with incidences and footage from when they occurred, not from old footage that has been shown before or downloaded from YouTube from a different country.

Channel 7 can eat the corn out of my shit. They're just as corrupt as pigs and pollies.

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

Resident WCC Aerosol Spray Painter

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
  • Car(s):R34 GT Skyline with GTT engine
Antilag should sue, they are registered as a business so that is defamation.

Thing is this is going to keep happening unless someone stands up and fights it. Everyone is just content to sit back and accept the slander and punishment that we get just for owning a high performance car. General consensus of the public is that high performance cars are bad, only reason to drive them is to go hooning. I have only just managed to convince my own mum otherwise.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
There are hoons, and there are enthusiasts.

Just because you own an axe, doesn't mean you're going to hack someone to pieces.

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Guess what, trying to register an account with antilag is disabled. I would say they are in the poo with the cops or something seriously is going on.

Seeing all this happening is making me get my ass into gear getting my sister to go over the website to make sure we cant get sued.

There is no way this shit is going to happen to us. Anyone caught doing burnouts at meet points WILL be banned from the website totally. No questions asked. There is no need for it. Keep it clean.

I still think ACAC and channel 7, your story sucks! "Underground car club" What a load of shit!

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
What do you think will happen with this?

WA policeman faces 172km/h reckless driving charge | Perth Now

Posted Image

V8EATER

V8EATER

The fearless leader thats born to cruise...

• President
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationMiles in front of you....
  • Car(s):R32 GTS4 4 Door with RB26DETT, R32 GTS-T Coupe Drift Pig, HJ Prem Wgn, 1947 Holden Pontiac Silver Streak
  • Bike(s):None. Stick em up your ass! Im jinxed riding them.
Probaly a slap on the wrist and fuck up the ass screaming "sorry". What a joke.

Posted Image
Go Hard Or Fuck Off Home. Kick Ass, Take No Prisoners!!!

All donations to West Coast Cruisers is very much appreciated

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Underground? Fuck, they're the most public car club! Doubt Brockas is gonna take this laying down, so should be some interesting times ahead people!!

But seriously, burnout pads and vans doing skids on a RoE cruise? wtf?? Yeah some of that stuff is stupid, but in their defense its not like they do this shit in front of the general public, and always move away from people before cutting sick.
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

lunjiaow

lunjiaow

Nissan GT-R

• Guest Member
  • 125 posts
  • LocationSOR
  • Car(s):Yaris, Hilux, S15
LOL. Thats funny. The average family wouldnt know those videos were filmed on private property or at tracks. They will believe anything on the news.

Tritty

Tritty

• Secretary
  • 750 posts
  • LocationKenwick WA
  • Car(s):R32 GTR, HB Torana SL Series 2 (Project), GQ Patrol
At the end of the clip it said that Antilag has been approached for comment so hopefully they can find a good spokes person and tell their side of the story.
Wont help much though, when it boils down to it, road rules should be enforced by the club/cruise management. Im not entirely sure of the legality of it all but Id guess that those cruise attendees did not sign any waivers or disclaimers which Id assume would make the organisers responsible.
The police are obviously targeting car cruisers, so would be best to play it safe for a while.

Its the little things in life that count.

NA_Goodness

NA_Goodness

Resident Photographer

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 3414 posts
  • LocationUnder The Bonnet, Behind The Camera
  • Car(s):1x Giant Fridge, 1x Smaller Freezer
  • Bike(s):Hopefully before January
Brockas was emailed 4 hours before they played it, asking "are these statements true?". He didn't get a chance to reply until after it aired, bit that it would have mattered anyway.
From what I read on AL last night, they're going to talk to their lawyers first then look into getting an apology from Channel 7. So should be interesting! Lol
RM_Photography
RM_Photography on Facebook

RM_Photography!

Resident supplier of Garret, Sonic Performance, Turbosmart and all Bosch products.
MTQ Engine Systems

Practicality is an unfamiliar concept...

PUNCTUATION SAVES LIVES!!
-Lets eat Grandma
-Let's eat, Grandma!

Char

Char

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 766 posts
  • Car(s):R32 ca18de conversion
car at 1:01 looks familiar.. 90% of that footage is 3yrs old on private property burnout pads or at motorvation!
thing is antilag as a club only hold about what? 3 cruises a year? just coz someone drops on antilag n says "bored tonight so im making a cruise anyone who wants to come is welcome" doesnt mean its an "ANTILAG" cruise.
fkn channel 7-notice how they show a piece of shit honda owned by a p plater! ahaha hoon car? fwd burnouts ftw?!
also take into consideration that they imply yellow sticker in same sentance as impound & 'hooning'

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
That Honda wasn't even part of the club or the cruise, just some kid that got excited seeing a bunch of high performance cars.

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
He probably had some Maccas trays under the back wheels for extra effect.

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
I'm actually surprised it could even spin the wheels, I bet he just chirped them and the cops nailed him for it.

P.S. Lol at Allen and Dan on SAUWA :P

2LV8ETR

2LV8ETR

Grampa Spec Cockhead

• Vice President
  • 3017 posts
  • LocationArmadale WA
Link to said thread: Ooooh Snap! - Skylines Australia

Posted Image

Hanaldo

Hanaldo

• Paid Member - Donator
  • 1902 posts
Lol I probably shouldn't say anything seeing as I know Dan views this site every so while... But I seem to be fresh out of any fucks to give.

Dan always does that, he says something that is confrontational and provocative and then when you respond as such he backs down and claims he didn't mean anything by it. Annoys the shit out of me. I want a good argument dammit!

evil.e30

evil.e30

Smart Fourtwo

• Guest Member
  • 1 posts
  • Car(s):4dr bmw e30
  • Bike(s):ninja 250r (soon$$$)
brockas is going on 6pr am radio tommorow morning so stay tuned

sign up disabled too, to stop the hundereds of people wanting to join because of all this publicity